11

Next day.

Hoseok couldn't sleep at all last night thinking back on how Yoongi is actually always worried about Taehyung when he's not well and how much he tries to cheer him up, something he usually never do for anyone since he's a very quiet reserved person.

Does he actually like Taehyung? What if he does what are you gonna do Hoseok?

He thought to himself as this whole issue was taking a tall on him. His heart panged just thinking of Yoongi and Taehyung together, him having to pretend to be happy for them when he's actually in love with Yoongi himself.

He stood up walking over to his drawer taking out sleeping pills to sleep it was 4 am and he was still awake deep in thoughts. He hated taking sleeping pills but at this point and time he had no other choice.
.
.
Around 9 am everyone gathered in the dining area as Seokjin called them all to come and eat.

"Where is Hoseok?" Jin asked looking around not seeing the bubbly loud guy.

"Let me go check if he's still sleeping I haven't seen him today" Namjoon said standing up walking to Hoseok's room.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin were holding hands under the table in their own little world talking about God knows what not caring about anyone else not seeing that a pair of eyes is looking at them heart breaking in his chest.

"We get that you're inlove but please stop making us your third wheels" Yoongi said annoyed that the two are hurting Taehyung it wasn't intentional but they are still hurting the poor guy.

"Sorry Hyung we didn't mean to" Jungkook said embarrassed as the couple giggled and tried to not be all lovey dovey

Jimin finally looked at Taehyung and saw that his soulmate is hurting he's even losing weight. He felt bad and responsible for Taehyung's suffering.

"Jungkookie let's not be all lovey dovey in front of everyone we are making them uncomfortable" He wisphered to Jungkook who nodded but he didn't want that he wanted to shower Jimin with love whenever he wanted without being careful except outside the dorm of course.

"Hoseok is dead asleep I think he drank sleeping pills to sleep I saw them on his dressing table" Namjoon said approaching the others.

"He only drinks them when he's stressed do you think-" he said looking at Namjoon who in response nodded before saying "Yea I think so"

Jin sighed and settled in the seat "Let me dish up for him he'll eat later when he wakes up"

"Do you think? Yea I think so? What was that? Y'all speaking in codes now?

Yoongi asked eyebrows furrowed looking at Namjoon then Jin waiting for answers.

"It's nothing Yoong Yoong let's just eat we have a long day ahead of us" Jin said he didn't want to answer Yoongi's question as it was related to him.

"I'm so hungry this looks good" Tae finally uttered few words since he got here which made Yoongi to smile Namjoon and Jin noticed and they looked at each other and shook their heads thinking another drama will unfold soon in the dorm.

_______________________________________________

Hoseok woke up around 12 pm feeling tired and he sat up rubbing his eyes, then stood up to go wash up and brush his teeth he tried hard to not overthink about the Yoongi and Tae situation he decided he's gonna ask Yoongi about it instead. After cleaning himself up and dressing up he went to the living room where everyone was except Tae, Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Good morning guys" Hoseok greeted the couple and Yoongi. "Um Yoongi can we talk for a sec?" Hoseok said his heart beating fast he was so nervous and scared.

Yoongi nodded standing up they walked to the kitchen.

"What's going on with Hoseok?" Jimin asked his boyfriend as they noticed Hoseok was not his usual self.

"I don't know babe  but something is definitely up with him. Um Jiminah why did you say we must not be all lovey dovey in front of others?" Jk asked biting his lower lip aggressively.

"Because of Taehyung he's hurting" Jimin said shutting his eyes closed ready for whatever Jk will say he knows Jungkook is a very jealous, possessive guy.

"Because of him so we must suffer because of him. He's a big guy he'll get over you" Jungkook said looking at Jimin his tongue poking the inside of his left cheek.

"If I dated Taehyung instead of you, wouldn't you be hurting too and in the same situation as him? Wouldn't it hurt to see us all lovey dovey and stuff?" Jimin asked shutting his eyes closed again.

"That's not fair Jimin and obviously I'd be happy for y'all even if it hurts me seeing you happy with another person. I wouldn't want you feeling guilty for rejecting me because I love you that much" Jungkook said actually meaning every word he said.

Jimin sighed looking at Jungkook.

"We don't all deal with heart breaks the same way Kookie all I'm asking is that you understand and feel for him please babe" Jimin said holding Jk's hands in his but Jungkook yanked his hands.

"I don't get you Jimin do you perhaps like him too?I want to love you freely without checking who's in the room or not please understand me too!" Jungkook said standing up leaving to his room.

"Aghh this is messed up Tae is my best friend!" Jimin said to himself not knowing what to do.

_______________________________________________

"What is it Hobi?" Yoongi asked "Your food is in the oven are you good? heard you drank sleeping pills? Yoongi asked concerned about Hoseok.

" I'm fine I'll eat later I need to ask you this first it is keeping me up at night" Hoseok said.

"Ask me anything." Yoongi said.

"I- I- do you perhaps l- like T- T- Taehyung?" Hobi asked sighing his heart beating out of his ribcage. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows not sure how to answer this question. He scratched the back of his neck looking at Hoseok.

__________
Please comment and vote. :)

Hii.