28

The next day Jin and Jungkook woke up earlier than the others to prepare Breakfast since it was their turn.

"Hyung you're so good with the pots." Jungkook complimented as they were almost done, the food looked delicious and smelled good that Jungkook couldn't wait to dig in.

"You're good too Jungkook, you're just lazy to cook." Jin said and Jungkook pouted and went to place the plates and spoons on the table.

Jimin tossed and turned and wanted to wrap his arms on Jungkook's body frame but Jungkook's space was empty causing him to sit up and pout while rubbing his eyes. He then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, after he was done he took Jungkook's oversized black shirt and went to his room.

He wore Jungkook's shirt and a sweatpant and went downstairs, he found Jungkook and Jin busy there, Jimin and Jk exchanged smiles and then he greeted Seokjin.

"Ah good morning Jimin-ah breakfast is ready go and call the others, we should eat and prepare ourselves we have a schedule later." Jin greeted the younger and sent him to call the others.

Jimin went to wake Rm up first and then walked to Yoongi's room and he found Hobi and Yoongi there being all lovey dovey.

"Breakfast is ready guys." he bluntly said and walked away not giving them a second look. He hates how Yoongi is treating his boyfriends differently when he's the one who started the whole polygamy thing. He hates how Yoongi is hurting his best friend and then acts like it is no big deal.

"Taehyung breakfast is..... " His words were cut off when he noticed that Taehyung's bed was well made and there was no sign of Taehyung in the room. He thought maybe he already went downstairs, so he went back to the kitchen and he frowned when there was no sign of his best friend.

"Taehyung didn't come down?" He asked the others and they shook their heads no. "He's not in his room either, Hyung did Taehyung perhaps go somewhere?" Jimin asked looking at Seokjin.

"Nope I haven't seen him today." Jin said with a shrug. Jimin went back upstairs to Taehyung's room, he checked in the bathroom but the latter was not there.

"Where did he go?" His mind told him to check Tae's closet and he did and the closet was half empty most of Tae's clothes were not there. He looked up and Tae's luggage wasn't there either.

"No no no.. where could he have gone, my poor Tae Tae, I hope he's okay."  Jimin Mumbled as he walked back downstairs. "Guys Taehyung is gone, his luggage, his clothes they are not here." Jimin mentioned with a sad tone and the others frowned, wondering where Tae is and why he left.

"It is your fault isn't it Hyung? He left because of you didn't he?" Jimin snapped looking at Yoongi who was busy eating not caring about Tae's disappearance.

"He likes to pull stunts like these when things don't go his way, he'll come back soon." Yoongi simply said and continued eating like he's eating for the first time in days. The other members looked at him shocked by his act, what's wrong with him. Wasn't he Inlove with Tae for a long time, now he has got him and he treats him like trash.

"Hes not answering." Jhope said catching everyone's attention.

"I'll call his mom to check if he went home." Jimin said and quickly dialed Tae's mom's number.

"Hello mommy it's me Jimin.. Yes Jiminie.. Mommy is Taehyung home with you guys?.. He's not (Jimin frowns) okay thank you mommy. Maybe he went out for a walk, he usually does this, don't worry about it... Okay I'll let you know." Jimin hung up after they said they goodbyes.

"He's not there either." Jimin said now worried.

"Yoongi hyung call Taehyung, maybe he'll answer." Namjoon said glaring at the older. Yoongi stopped eating and looked up, he noticed that only he was eating.

"Taehyung won't answer my call, I broke up with him last night." Yoongi casually said and everyone gasped shocked by what he just said. They broke up, why.. The members wondered, it didn't make sense.

"You said you two fixed things." Hoseok looked at him disappointed, face horrified.

"Yes baby, it is not right for me to be with you and Tae, it had to be done." Yoongi said cupping Hoseok's cheeks but Hoseok removed his hands.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, you're scaring me." Hoseok said standing up, looking at Yoongi in horror.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I'm just head over heels in love with you." Yoongi said smiling like an idiot and Jimin tsked and left the dorm hurriedly, determined to go look for Taehyung.

"I.. I can't do this right now." Hoseok slightly stuttered and quickly ran to his room. Yoongi's behaviour is worrysome, he wasn't acting like his usual self. He loves Taehyung more than Hobi, Hoseok knows that so what is this, why is he behaving like he's under some influence.

"Jiminah wait for me" Jungkook called out to Jimin running out  as well but when he got outside, Jimin was nowhere to be seen, and a taxi was driving away.

"I hope Tae is okay." Jungkook thought to himself as he walked back inside and his mouth formed an o when he saw the scene in front of him. Yoongi was crying, Jin and Namjoon shocked whisper asking each other what's going on.

"Hoseok is mad at me isn't he? Please I can't lose Hoseok too, I love him very much, please tell him to  forgive me and let me see him. I need to see him." Yoongi said coming back from Hoseok's room.

"You're acting weird Hyung." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows looking at Yoongi in disbelieve.

"Listen you won't lose Hobi if you do the right thing." Jin said voice stern but he also didn't believe what he was seeing.

"What's the right thing?" Yoongi asked looking up at the two with puppy teary eyes.

"Fix things with you Taehyung, can't you see you're hurting the poor guy, why start a polygamous relationship if you won't finish what you started." Namjoon scolded, he's never seen Yoongi this vulnerable it was shocking.

"I don't want Taehyung, I only want Hoseok, I only want Hoseok, can't you guys see that? Stop forcing Taehyung on me." Yoongi protested as he sat on the couch and brought his legs to his chest and hugged his knees sobbing like a baby.

"Something is wrong with him." Namjoon Mumbled shaking his head in disbelieve.

♡★♡★♡★♡—

"Tae Tae" Jimin mentioned as soon as he saw Taehyung sitting at a secluded park looking lost in thoughts. "Stop here." He ordered the driver. The driver did as told and Jimin paid then got off the taxi, he didn't waste any time and ran to his best friend.

Taehyung saw Jimin running towards his direction he slowly stood up and ran to his best friend as well.

"Minie" Taehyung mentioned as he engulfed Jimin in a bone crushing hug, crying like a little kid on his shoulders.

"Tae Tae I'm so glad you're safe and okay. Please don't cry, it hurts me to see you like this."

Your thoughts on the story?

Is it boring?

Hii :)