17

"Oppps sorry, umm Hoseok hyung Jungkook hurt his ankle and I think it's swelling up can you please check on him, don't tell him I asked you to do it, thank you." Jimin said his face covered with his hands as he didn't want to see more of the couple making out. After saying what he came to say he left the room and left the dorm too. Leaving Hoseok and Yoongi shocked.

" What is the matter with these two now ugh" Yoongi asked annoyed that Jimin disturbed their sweet moment.

"I don't know let me go check on Jungkook maybe he'll tell me" Hoseok said standing up fixing his clothes then left.

"Don't go for too long" Yoongi slightly shouted while smirking.

Hoseok got to Jungkook's room and found Jungkook hissing from the pain on his ankle and Taehyung was busy asking him what he should do to help like Jungkook would know.

"What is going on here?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook hurt his ankle and not long ago he made Jimin angry and Jimin kinda pushed him and he fell and hurt his ankle again, it is so red I think he needs to go to the hospital" Taehyung explained to Hoseok who examined Jk's ankle.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Hoseok asked Jungkook.

"Yes hyung I feel like I won't be able to walk for some time" Jungkook said while hissing.

"Okay we are going to the hospital Taehyung tell Yoongi we need his car to take Jungkook to hospital and you let me help you walk to the car" Hoseok said and helped Jk out of bed.

"Where is Jimin?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"I don't know he just told me to come help you cause you're hurt, oh he said I must not tell you agh me and my big mouth" Hoseok said slapping his own forehead.

"So he cares, he left me lying on the floor I thought he didn't care" Jungkook smiled but the smile faded when he realized that Jimin is not home and no one knew where he was.

_____________________________________________

They all came back from the hospital later on after Jungkook refused to be admitted promising the doctors that he'll take good care of himself and do everything they told him to do.

"Jungkook why did Jimin ask Hoseok to come help you and not take you to hospital himself?" Yoongi asked as he didn't know what was going on.

"We fought" Jungkook said head down.

"No Jungkook is crazy he accused Jimin of cheating! is that even possible?" Tae said as he didn't like what Jungkook was doing to Jimin.

"You should know by now that he'd reject the whole world for you, what is wrong with you really?" Hoseok said rolling his eyes at Jungkook.

"He left for hours with Taehyung hyung and he smiles a lot with his phone, what was I supposed to think? Taehyung used to like him so I'm not wrong to be suspicious of them" Jungkook said while pouting.

"Taehyung is our boyfriend so you can stop being suspicious they are just best friends and of course they bond well so it's normal for them to even spend the whole day together! " Yoongi said and Tae felt shy while Jungkook was shocked by the news he just heard.

"You three are in a relationship?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes we are.. I guess you have some- (suddenly the door was swung open and Kai entered the house while helping a very drunk Jimin to walk)

"Hello, I brought him home, he drank a lot I don't know what wrong with him" Kai said while greeting everyone. "oh Jimin hold on you're so heavy" he said while balancing Jimin.

Jimin looked at the others and saw that Jungkook was with them, they were all looking at him and Kai so he just hugged Kai and pecked his lips.

"You're so handsome Jongin and you're such a gentleman thanks for bringing me back home" Jimin said while looking into Kai's eyes.

Everyone gasped and looked at Jungkook but Jungkook was no longer where he was standing he was limping towards Kai and Jimin.

"Don't... even dare... come... closer... me and you, we are no longer together you.. You have no right to be angry or act like this at all" Jimin said while Kai was balancing him.

"Jimin I-" Jungkook spoke but Jimin cut him short.

"I don't want to know what you want to say, I just want to show you what a slut is, Tae Tae please take me to my room and Kai Honey thanks for today" He said while bowing a 90 degrees bow to Kai and stumbled a bit from how drunk he is.

Tae took him to his room and helped him to get in bed while shaking his head. Jungkook was left all alone in the living room still not believing what just happened.

"Are you crying?" someone suddenly asked snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts. He didn't even realize he was crying.

"No I'm not something got into my eyes hyung" He lied and stood up limping to his room.

'I messed up and this time I might lose Jimin, why am I so insecure whyyy!!'
.
.
Long time Hii..
.
Please vote and tell me your thoughts whether you still like the story or not.