24

"What is happening between you and Hoseok I saw you guys looking at each other in a way I didn't understand. " Yoongi asked chilling with Taehyung in his room.

"It's n-nothing" Taehyung lied looking away not facing Yoongi anymore.

"You're not telling the truth my baby bear" Yoongi refused to believed that seeing how Taehyung was nervous.

"It's nothing I'm not lying" Taehyung continued denying fondling with his hands.

"Ah okay maybe I should  kiss the truth out of you" Yoongi hovered over Taehyung leaning in making Tae to lean back until his back collided with the bed.Yoongi leaned in more, his lips only an inch away from Taehyung's.

Taehyung's breath hitched and his eyes widened  all flustered his cheeks heating up.

"Fine I'll talk, I- I have a........ crush on him" Taehyung confessed with his eyes shut close not knowing what to expect from Yoongi.

"What? How and when did that happen?" Yoongi asked shocked his eyebrows furrowed.

"It just happened recently, he's handsome.. " Taehyung confessed still not opening his eyes to look at Yoongi's.

"I guess we can have a three some one of these days" Yoongi said and Taehyung abruptly opened his eyes shocked, he did not expect Yoongi to say that. "what? we all have mutual feelings so everything will fo smoothly then" Yoongi casually shrugged looking into Taehyung's lips and pecked them.

"No sex before marriage" Taehyung said as he managed to push Yoongi off him to fall next to him on the bed and stood up folding his arms over his chest.

"What? Are you being for real?" Yoongi asked not believing Tae.

"Yes I mean what I said, no jokes" Taehyung assured eyeing Yoongi suspiciously.

"Really? Come here, why are standing there I don't bite" Yoongi patted the space on the bed next to him, signaling Tae to sit next to him.

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi and instantly Yoongi hovered over Tae once again pinning both Tae's arms above his head causing Tae's breath to hitch, his heart beating out of his ribcage.

"W-what are you doing" Taehyung stuttered looking everywhere  except Yoongi's face.

"You're so handsome I can't believe you're finally mine after wanting you for so long" Yoongi admired Taehyung leaning onto Taehyung's neck and started kissing and sucking it. Taehyung couldn't help but release a soft moan. Yoongi smirked happy to hear that he's doing something right.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Do you like it here?" Namjoon asked as they were chilling in the backyard of an apartment Namjoon took Seokjin to.

"Yes this place is beautiful, tranquil and so you, who's is it?" Jin asked all curious.

"It is my house, I recently bought it and you're the first person I brought here, I haven't brought my family neither, I'm so glad you like it" Namjoon confessed while scratching the back of his head with a dimple smile.

"Really not even our company CEO or managers know this place?" Jin asked all excited.

"Of course no one knows that I even bought a house" Namjoon assured Seokjin.

"I feel so special right now" Seokjin said cupping his own cheeks smiling brightly and Namjoon smiled back intertwining his fingers with Seokjin's.

"No one will find us here, fans or paparazzis we are free here to be ourselves" Seokjin mentioned and abruptly turned his face to face Namjoon and pecked his lips. "I Like you a lot Joonie" he said with a smiled.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin and cupped his face, smooching his lips on Seokjin's and they shared a passionate kiss not worrying about being spotted and trending on all social media platforms.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I wish we didn't have to go back" Namjoon complained with a sulky pout.

"Should we just sleep over then cause I don't mind.. " Seokjin suggested opening the car door to exit but Namjoon grabbed his arm and shook his head at him and Seokjin chuckled before folding his over his chest with a mad pout.

"We can't leave the kids all alone and we have a schedule early in the morning tomorrow" Namjoon tried reason but Seokjin just ignored him sulking.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Y-Yoongi"

"Shhh.. relax" Yoongi hushed caressing Tae's bottom lip with his thumb before gently biting Tae's bottom lip and pulling it with his teeth, he smiled and pecked Taehyung's lips twice then deepened the kiss and Taehyung kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck enjoying this moment a little too much.

Yoongi started unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt until only two buttons were left to be unbuttoned. He then started brushing Tae's nipple with his thumb and Taehyung tensed up but after a few  times of Yoongi brushing his nipples he relaxed and started enjoying what Yoongi was doing to him.

"A-Ahh Y-Yoongi Hyung" Taehyung moaned and bit his bottom lip so that no more moans would come out of his lips. Yoongi left Tae's nipples after a while of caressing them and caressed Tae's cheek lovingly while still kissing him and then leaned back letting go of Taehyung completely.

He smiled looking at Taehyung looking all flustered and vulnerable under his touches while Taehyung was all shy  sitting back up, panting a little while buttoning his dress shirt while pouting.

'How could he do that to me and stop just like that' Taehyung internally complained forgetting what he said few minutes ago.

"Babe you good?" Yoongi asked looking at Taehyung who was busy fondling with his hands.

"I'm fine why would I not be, no I'm actually thirsty" Taehyung quickly stood up running out of his own room heading to the kitchen only to find Hoseok busy cooking along with Jungkook who was busy feeding Jimin banana flavoured pudding.

"Tae Tae oh my God why are your cheeks and ears so red?" Jimin asked looking at his bestie.

"It's nothing just the hot weather" Taehyung said taking water out of the fridge gulping it down.

"Hot? you're wearing a jacket and a long tracksuit trouser and it's cold out how are you hot" Jimin asked dumbfounded.

"He was probably with Yoongi hence he's in this condition" Jungkook said laughing and Jimin nodded agreeing with Jungkook also laughing.

"I wasn't with him you two are so annoying" Taehyung complained with a pout heading to Jimin's room.

"He sure was, I know him very well his ears and cheeks are never like that when he's cold" Jimin said laughing.

"Leave our Baby bear alone you two love birds and you Jungkook focus here on the pots and leave Jimin for few minutes ok" Hoseok scolded and they both nodded doing what Hoseok said.

.
.
Hii.
Missed y'all. ♡

Please comment. :)