Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three~

Rosaline's POV:

After I finished making Addison's sandwich, I went to the refrigerator again, but this time to retrieve the orange juice.

Suddenly, a face appeared around the side of the open refrigerator door.

"Boo." The voice, soft and nonchalant.

One word, and I jumped back, screaming, dropping the gallon of juice on the floor.

James...

But not the one you expected, nor me.

I turned my back to the smirking person, placing my hands over my face, and my head in the sink.

The tears that welled up in my eyes, were released when I squeezed my eyes shut.

Remember the cereal I'd just eaten?

It was rising in my stomach.

Two strong arms went around my stomach, and I put my arms over them.

My head bobbed with the reaction of food rising in my throat, breathing loud, and hard.

"Wow baby, you're green."

The arms were removed from around me, and then next thing I knew, I was releasing my dinner through my mouth.

I stuck my head under the faucet to fill my mouth with water, and spat it out.

"I didn't know you were still that easily scared."

If you guessed right at this point, it was Niall.

Niall James Horan.

I would have yelled out his full name, but it was too late. I bend over clutching my stomach as it was now killing me.

Niall got on his knees, in front of me with a worried, and apologetic look.

I shook my head, telling him that I was okay, and that nothing was wrong, and stood up straight, helping him back to his feet.

He picked up the orange juice, and closed the refrigerator, and filled a glass of orange juice and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said putting it next to Addison's sandwich.

Niall slid on the counter, smiling giddily at me.

"What?" I frowned, leaning against the counter.

He shrugged, smiling still, then swiped with tongue across his braces.

I quirked an eyebrow, ignoring the pain in my stomach.

He gestured for me to come, so I trudged over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, standing between his legs. Niall rubbed my back with one hand, and the other pushed my head to lay against his chest.

I listened closed at his unsteady quivering heart, making mine speed aswell. He could probably feel my heart beat against his stomach.

"Can I have this?"

Niall stabbed his thumb into the sandwich on the plate next to him purposely.

After that, he knew I'd say yes... That was his intention.

"Why not? You're finger's already in it." I pulled away, silently giggling at him.

It was a good thing I hadn't put any of the material away yet to prepare another sandwich.

"Are the rest of the boys here?"

I received a nod.

Niall began devouring the sandwich, as I made the whole loaf of bread of duplicates of Addison's favorite, for everyone- there was no doubt that they wouldn't want one.