Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five~

Rosaline's POV:

I gave Liam the directions to Niall's childhood house, where I was 99.9% sure his mum still lived. "Go take him to see his mum, we'll meet up with you guys in a bit."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Addison and I are going to go for a walk."

Or in her case, she was going for a hop. But at least she had crutches, so it shouldn't be that challenging. If she was going to complain, then that's too bad, she did beg me to do this.

"I'm sure." I said, smiling.

I could feel Addison bouncing in excitement next to me.

We'd had our luggage sent to my house, so it was all fine.

It felt sort of weird to be back home, but at the same time it was nice.

Months felt like years.

In just acouple of hours, I'd get to see my grandma, Sophia, mum and dad. It was all so exciting, I wanted to rush there, but there were acouple of stops I wanted to make anyway.

Liam departed from our finished conversation, dragging Louis and a sick Niall along. Harry kissed Addison on the cheek, making the flashes of pictures being taken, increased.

If Louis didn't tweet that thing, no fans would have known they were going to be here.

Sigh.

Zayn and Harry then followed closely behind the others.

Majority of the crowd outside were fans, meanwhile minority was paparazzi.

Addison blushed in response of his kiss seconds later.

I walked towards the airport security guards, and I could hear her crutches as they hit the white tiles.

The amount of screaming outside was insane, it sort of scared me. Even though they weren't here for me.

"Look, Rose." Addison said, jabbing her index finger to the glass doors of the entrance.

There was girls holding posters that said Niall and I's name, and our name combined and so on.

Nosie? Ha. It was funny.

Our combined name was part of my childhood nickname that Niall'd gave me: Nosy Rosie- except spelled different.

"You have fans!"

When the girls noticed me looking at them, they began screaming louder, some even... Crying?

"I have fans?" What for? I was only the girlfriend of a band member. Not apart of the band.

It made me smile, but at the same time made my stomach churn.

I didn't shift my gaze from the fans, and took one step forward, and suddenly went tumbling backwards.

Great, I thought. Now a million people have pictures of me falling.

Addison's chuckle was emitted from behind me, I looked up to see what I had a collision with.

Or who.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." The guy said, holding his hand out to me, after stuffing a paper -that he'd just folded- into his pocket.

I took his soft hand, and he pulled me up without an effort.

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking."

I took one last glance at the fans still screaming, then at the guy stood in front of me, then begun trying to walk around him.