Chapter Sixty-Seven

Chapter Sixty-Seven~

Rosaline's POV:

I knew exactly what had been going on all this time... I just couldn't move or respond to let anyone know that I was aware of what went on around me.

But I surely did miss the part about me ending up way back in London... It seemed like I had blacked out for a few days.

When I said everyone, that really meant the guys, Sophia, Addison, and Dad.

So many hands held mine, but not one was the one that I was looking for. Many voices I heard... But not one was the one that my ears needed to hear.

Niall's... But maybe he didn't care to come see me.

It's December.

I really hope I'd be able to get up before Christmas... Or New Years for that matter.

Did I get my back stitched or what? Because I honestly don't even remember.

Most likely though... Because it would end up healing wrong without stitches.

What are the odds of me subliminally getting stabbed in the back? I can now use the term, "back stabbed" without being sarcastic.

"Approximately, 48 hours sir. If not, you have nothing to worry about. She's very much alive. Just sleeping... She is suffering from a mild concussion too, that's why it's taking longer. Call us when she wakes up." That was a woman's voice, but who was she talking to, and who was she? Obviously a doctor.

But the light wasn't so bright through my eye lids, why? Hospital lights are pretty darn bright. There wasn't the beeping sound that would usually be there to hear your heart rate.

And the annoying part was that I only had one hearing aid in.

"Okay. Thank you, Dr. Err... Blevins?"

Oh. She was talking to Dad.

I couldn't wait to open my eyes and see him. I missed him.

I wonder what his reaction was when he heard about me.

What if I would have died?

It would be awesome to me, to have died in one of the places that I had always wanted to visit. Because I'm just that radical.

When the floor boards creaked, I realized that I was home... Or in a house for all I knew.

Then I fell asleep for god know's how long.

-

---------------------------------------

Mid-(A/N)

Read this, then continue this chapter.

This is short on purpose lol.

Did you guys really think I was gonna let Rose DIE?!?!

Pffft.... Nevers. (;

Keep reading. x

Btw, there's not much to write anymore, the book is coming to an end. (y) and I dunno how to end it ):

mwahaha .

Lololol. Some people might freak out, for what's coming up. Lol it's kinda weird. Ha.

But It's PG-13... So don't complain. :P

---------------------------------------

-

Rosaline's POV:

When it felt like something was crawling on my face, my hand darted to my face to rid of the insect. But it was only a strand of my hair that swirled on my face from a peculiar breeze.