Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty~

Rosaline's POV:

"I'm pregnant!" Addison yelled into the phone excitedly.

I was actually really shocked since she never seemed like the type to actually have kids, let alone at 19.

If she was happy, then I guess I was having a niece or nephew! (We're not blood sisters, but obviously you get it.)

I could imagine a curly headed female toddler with chocolate brown curls like Harry, and maybe even his dimples. But she'd have Addison's looks and all.

But a baby boy would take some contemplating into the features.

"Congratulations!" I yelled back at her excitedly.

Then at an octave lower, she said... "It isn't Harry's baby though..."

My stomach churned and flipped.

She cheated on Harry.

My best friend had cheated on Niall's best friend. Oh crap. We're screwed...

No, wait. We?

No.

She's... screwed!

"Rosaline!" My mum yelled for me.

"I've gotta go Addi. Love you."

"Okay..." She whispered. "Harry's coming anyways... Bye!"

The line went dead, as I instantly chucked my phone on my desk.

"Rose!" She yelled again.

"Yes, Mum?!"

And before I could go scurrying off to meet her alarmed voice, she had charged into my room, knocking things over, and rummaging through things.

Even though her actions were vigorous, I don't think she meant as much damage as she had caused.

Her face was panicked, not mad. But mine was!

"What are you doing?!"

"Why is there blood everywhere?!"

"What are you on about now, Mum?" I calmed myself down, speaking an octave lower.

My arms were crossed irritant, showing that I demanded an immediate answer, as if I were a mother, talking to her whining child.

"There's blood on the front door on the hallway walls! Are you hiding a dead body?"

Okay, first.... That's gross.

Second, before I'd killed anyone, I'd do myself first.

Third... My room would have most likely reeked, and there wouldn't of been any need to ask if I had a dead body or not.

I scoffed, my nostril widened too, to prove my point of how disgusting that'd be.

"Mum. What the hell are you smoking?"

She looked at me for a few seconds, then I realized she was looking past me. I'm surprised that she hadn't even gotten mad that I'd swore.

Crud. My blood stain pillows.

Great.

"Oh my god!"

"My neck was only bleeding! Relax." Then she looked at me like she didn't trust me. Oh god.

"W-Why was your neck bleeding?" She held onto her neck with her left hand, the right one feeling the air for any items in the way as she took a steps backwards.