Chapter Nineteen

By the end of the day, my body ached all over. From laughing and smiling, my face ached. After running from fans and paparazzi, my feet ached. From stuffing my face, my stomach was killing me... Literally. I'd have to get use to the Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry's way of a typical type of day.

I didn't mind being on the cover of a magazine. I just don't know how I felt about my baby sister being on there.

"Let's go to the beach, and watch the sunset," Louis exclaimed from the passenger's seat.

It was going to be getting dark soon, but after a day like this, I didn't wanna do anything, but sleep.

"No, I'm sleepy," Zayn whined.

"Yeah," Harry added from the driver's seat. "Let's call it a day. Everyone is tired."

Sophia was asleep in her carseat next to Addison who was also asleep with Zayn on her right.

Liam sat in the very back with Niall and I; He had his head against the window, probably half asleep.

I sat between the two boys, with my head on Niall's shoulder.

I was curious if Niall was asleep or not, so I looked up at his face.

He was looking out the window. The weight of my head that lifted off his shoulder made him move his gaze to me.

He stared at me, not blinking. Just staring at his blue eyes, made me my knees buckle, but I couldn't fall as long as I was sitting.

His lips twitched into a small smile, but his eyes told the story of sadness. I forced a smile back.

For some odd reason, our emotions had an effect on each other's emotion; it's always been like that.

He could see I was worried, so he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and kissed my cheek, reassuring me.

I wasn't buying it, but I just let it go... For now.

-

"Come here," Niall said sitting at the window.

I smiled, as I walked over to him.

"Why were you mad?" I asked after I sat down next to him.

His smile turned upside down. I didn't mean to mess up the moment.

He moped. "We'll be doing a few meet and greets to promote the new album."

I smiled. What was so bad about that?

I was going to say something positive, until he continued.

"And it won't be in London."

"...Well, how long?" I asked perplexed.

"...Um, like a week or so?"

I tried to keep a straight face, but a giggle escaped my lips.

"What?" He frowned even more.

"Niall! About seven days. Why are you so hung up?"

"Anything could happen in those seven days apart."

"I'll be alive, and so will you," I smiled trying to cheer him up. There really was no guarantee for Niall's life, what with who he is and all.

He didn't answer, he just looked serious.

I wasn't going to leave, and not come back while he's gone, if that's what he was worried about.

"It's just because we've been apart so long, and a few days without you would be..." He couldn't describe it into words, but I would feel what he meant. "You could even come, but I don't think you'll like it."