Chapter Nine

Rosaline's POV:

I yawned, turning over on my side. It was cold now that nobody was laying with me. Sophia was sat in front of me, on the floor watching SpongeBob and eating dry cereal. I was still laid on the couch.

I looked at the grandfather clock close to the fire place... The sun must have been down by now.

Where's Niall? I slightly panicked. Last thing I remember is his arms around me as I joined him and Sophia for a nap.

I groaned... "Where did Niall go?"

To other people, talking to a two year old, would have been considered, mentally strange. But to me, it was normal, because I was 99.9% sure, she understood me. Maybe sometimes she didn't know how to answer efficient, or at all, but I knew for a fact that she understood.

She just turned around to face me, and then pointed to a folded piece of paper on the glass coffee table in the middle of the living room.

I lifted myself from the couch, and walked over to the table, which by the way, seemed like miles away.

Nosy Rosie,

I smiled at the intro being that he use to call me that when we were kids.

Um, I woke up, at about 4, and I fed Sophia. And before I left, I fed her again.

I've gone back to the hotel, because I haven't taken a shower since yesterday morning as you already know.

I didn't wanna wake you... call me if you need me? I'll see you soon. (:

Don't miss me too much. x

-Nialler

I folded the paper back, and laid back on the couch smiling at the ceiling.

He'll see me soon. That's the greatest feeling in the world when someone you love says they're gonna see you soon, because now you know that they wanna see you again, or hang out. And you have something to now look forward to.

Nonetheless, I wanted to snort at the last part.

Sophia slid on top of my stomach, interrupting my thoughts, "I thirsty," she pouted.

"What do you want to drink?" I sighed, picking the whining toddler up, heading to the kitchen.

"Chocolate milk!" she rejoiced in her rather adorable baby voice, as I sat her ontop of the counter. She could hardly even say chocolate, it sounded more like charcoal.

-

Niall's POV:

"Honeys, I'm home!" I yelled through the hotel room to beckon my brothers.

They were all on the couch, doing the usual. Zayn looking at a magazine and his phone simultaneously, Liam on his laptop probably doing a twitcam or following spree, and Louis and Harry watching television.

"How was your time with Rosaline?" Liam asked, smiling. Oh, he wasn't doing a twitcam.

"Did you get it in?" Harry asked winking at me, earning himself highfive from Louis.

"Shut up, Harry," I said rolling my eyes. He just liked to push my buttons. "It was great, Liam. Thank you," I forced a smile.

Without further words, I went to the kitchen...

Hunger kills, you know.