Chapter Fifty-Nine

(A/N)™

i hate my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Nine~

Niall's POV:

It was very windy, after opening 1D World. There was even thunder, but no rain. I just knew rain was coming soon though.

Since when does it rain in Australia?

Anywho, this afternoon was literally crazy, with all those crazy fans out there. It's crazy to think that there were that many, but it is what is.

We had just got in, and I suppose it would have been sunset, but instead the sky is grey.

The wind was so strong, it had the power flickering on.

All the lads and I were sat around lounging... Plus-insert gag-Addison, and Sophia.

At one point after just sitting there in the couch, scrolling back and forth through my apps, the brat begun to cry.

I'm not sure if it was due to the power being intermittent, or what not, but they tried everything to shut her up. Nothing worked.

She'd done nothing wrong to me whatsoever, but I was just upset she was a spitting image of the girl I love.

Harry nudged me, but I didn't look up. "Hm?"

But when I heard my name, I finally did look up to see many pairs of eyes on me, but one pair stood out.

What'd I miss?

"Niall?"

Harry nudged me again encouragingly, and it was then that I realized what was going on.

Sophia's tiny arms were outstretched towards me, her little hands open and closing impatiently.

I hesitated. She wanted me?

Of all fucking people in the room... Me?!

After I sat here and bad mouthed her?

I suppose, I was taking too long, so Louis, who was on the other couch, handed her to Addison, who was on the opposite end of my couch, handed her Harry, who then had given the small child to me.

I didn't know what to do but to bleakly stare at her.

"Hi," she frowned.

"Hi," I grimaced, making Sophia cuddle in my arms.

I really hope she wasn't falling asleep, because I don't know how long I could sit still without trying to wake her up.

When we were dropped as the center of attention, everyone's eyes distracted by other things, I noticed she wasn't sleeping.

She was actually shaking as if scared, or cold.

I tightened my hold on her to provide some type of warmth, or to make her feel safe, but all Sophia did was sit up right in my lap.

"You sleepy?" I asked her.

"Nuh-uh," she shook her head slowly.

Being the nice guy, I took out my phone, and let her use it.

To my surprise, she knew how to use it... But then again, I shouldn't have been surprised... Rosaline had an iPhone after all.

Eventually she exited out the game, using the home button to go find a new game, but my wallpaper had obviously caught her eye.

"You and Rose!" She smiled.

"Yeah," I half smiled. "Me and Rose."

It was the same wallpaper since when we were together... We had matching wallpapers. Her's is probably something different by now, but even when I got a new phone, I always changed it to us.