Chapter Seven

Rosaline's POV:

I had a great day with both Sophia and Niall. I can't even deny the truth in the butterflies and awe that I feel. I swear it's arousing when guys play with children, especially when it's Niall.

I opened the door and let Niall in, locking the door behind me.

He stood there in the middle of the living room perplexed as to where to leave Sophia. I motioned for him to follow me upstairs.

When we got to her room, he set her down in her crib, and she stirred a bit, but thank God, didn't wake up.

"So... is Sophia like... like your daughter?" hurt flickered across his face as he said this.

I know because he's my bestfriend, he'd want to meet the guy and approve of them before I let them impregnate them, but it shocks me that he thinks that Sophia is mine.

Why would he even think that? I'm a virgin and I haven't quite met any guy that appealed to my eyes or my heart like he had. Sophia's dad didn't impregnate me. Her dad is my dad.

"Seriously, Niall?" and in his eyes, I saw that he was serious. "Sophia and I have the same exact dad! After you left, my mother got pregnant." I was panting and pacing then I turned to him dubiously. "Jesus, Niall. You're an idiot, you know?" I was whispering now. I wasn't that big of a slut... Or one at all.

"Oh..." he chuckled, relieved of the clarification. "Where are your parents, anyway?"

I started walking out of Sophia's room, "Ireland for a few weeks, grandma Jane is ill."

He didn't answer. His face just dropped. "Oh... " was all he said, following me into my room.

-

Niall's POV:

I was so stupid to think that Sophia was hers. It made me kind of laugh inside.

Both, Rosaline and Sophia are alone for a few weeks. It's sad. Nana Jane use to babysit Rose and I when we were young. Obviously, she's of no blood relation to me, but she means a lot to me.

I followed Rose to her room. It had a desk with a mirror, with 3 light blue walls and one pink wall. Her drawings and paintings covered the blue walls. She's such an amazing artist.

Her bed layed against the pink wall. Her pink wall was filled with pictures. I was surprised to see myself in alot of them... most of them... our childhood pictures, modern pictures of her and her friends... young teenage pictures of her and I, holidays, birthdays, play dates, everything.

"You can stare at them all you want. We do have all day," she joked, giggling at my gawking reaction. I was probably attracting flies with my open mouth.

I looked down from the wall to see that she was sitting on her bed watching me, with her hair now tied into a bun, her shoes and cardigan off, and she was leant against the back board of her bed.

"Sorry," I blushed. "It just really is amazing."

I sat at the end of her bed, and looked down at my lap. Her feet were a few inches away from my lap.

"You have tiny feet," I chuckled, tickling her feet through her socks with Hello Kitty on it.

"Shut up, Niall!" she laughed, chucking a pillow in my direction and pulled her duvet over her legs.

"Pass me my laptop over there at the desk. Please, Niall?" she said doing a puppy dog face. How could I have said no?

"Yeah, okay," I said getting up.