Chapter Sixty-Four

Chapter Sixty-Four~

Rosaline's POV:

"Come on the yacht with the lads, Addison, Sophia, and I, love. It'll be fun." He said.

Fuck 'The Lads,' Addison, and you; I thought. But he'd done nothing wrong. At least I had a filter, and didn't blurt things out. Thank god. That would have been terrible.

"Why not?" The frown was clear as he was throwing a tiny bouncy ball at the wall repeatedly, only for it to bounce back so he could catch it.

"Because, Ed... I'm tired.... And I'd like a day to myself," I lied, looking for my belt.

Had they not have been snooping around in my god damn phone yesterday, we wouldn't be having this god damn problem. Seems like you can trust no one nowadays. And since my phone has a history, it says that they were looking through my textmessages.

"But it's my last day here, Rose."

I wondered if the neighbors would come and complain about the repeated thumping against the walls, or if they were even there.

"And I'm suppose to care, why?" I snorted. Just then, I had found my belt under Addison's suitcase, feeling accomplished. Yeah, our suite was pretty messy, but Ed didn't complain, because he had no room to be talking.

Ed swiveled around, letting the ball land in a random place on the floor.

"You have quite the temper don't you, eh? I'm offended."

I was only joking, but he took it personal. "Ed. It's not that... Please understand. When I get back to London, and you're in town, we'll go fetch some cold coffee, and chips... Now please don't ask again... No is no."

"Fine." He sighed, roaming my suite.

The suite wasn't as big as the guy's, their's was like a penthouse suite with 5 rooms. Our suite on the other hand was a room with 2 double beds as soon as you walked in, one bathroom, a balcony, and a tiny kitchen... Unlike their big livingroom, king size beds, and plasma flat screen tv on the wall; we had a couch, and flat screen tv, but on a sleek dresser. I think our suite was perfect & suitable, but you'd think it was cramped and small.

When I got my golden belt through my black jeans, I turned to look at the mirror over my bed.

My hair was in a ponytail, and I wore this flowery blouse, with black flats.

It didn't seem like it was going to be cold at all today incase I decided to go for a walk, so I didn't wear my cardigan.

I turned away from the mirror to try and meet Ed's gaze, but instead he was sifting through empty drawers and cupboards, groaning.

"Edward."

"I'm hungry. You haven't gotten any food for shit." He frowned.

"Go to the vending machine."

"That's not a bad idea." He stuck up a finger, walking towards the door.

I walked him to the door, because I felt like he wasn't going to return.

"Gimme a hug." I said, the door frame now between us as the ginger stood in the corridor.

He didn't hesitate to hug me, but he did question why.

"My flight isn't until tonight."

"Incase I don't see you." I kind of squeezed him, making him groaned.

"Hopefully you will... But if not, I'll see you later, dear Rose." He kissed my cheek, "Take care."

"Have a safe flight. Text me." I called out to him when he was walking towards the vending machine.