Chapter Fourteen

Rosaline's POV:

"Are we there yet?" Sophia asked for the thousandth time.

I couldn't exactly answer her because, I didn't even know where the house was, as it is.

"Yeah, we're here now," Liam said causing Sophia to cheer.

I untangled my hand from Niall's scruffy hair, and he lifted his head from my shoulder sleepily and groaned.

I don't believe I went into shock when I looked up at the house. I, somewhat, prepared myself to have expected something like this. Nothing more, nothing less. I mean, come on... they are One Direction; The biggest boyband in the world, not to mention, they were compared to The Beatles. What can't they afford? If anything, they could probably buy all of London.

I stared at the big house, expressionless, gawking.

"Well?" Harry said, sticking his head back into the car. "You just going to sit there and stare at it, or are you going to come in?"

It was then that I realized I had been sitting there for quite some time. No one was in the car, but me.

"Oh! Um... Right," I smiled sheepishly, unbuckling my seat belt. Even Niall had left me.

If only you saw the house.

House wasn't even the right word to call it... It seemed more like it should be plural. It looked like a handful of houses accumulated into one.

It had a whole lot of windows from the front. There must have been a heck of rooms inside --which isn't necessary if it's only five of them, but it's not my house, so why complain?

"You like?" Harry said walking further into the house and launching his keys in a glass bowl on a massive fish tank that was taller than me. We passed through a living room and I followed him; incase I got lost.

There was a huge flat screen tv on the wall, with leather black couches to surround it and tan colored walls. I just kept wondering how that humongous tv was being held with such support on the wall, as heavy as it looked.

"Y-Yeah," I said not paying any attention, as I stared at the television's intimidating size.

"Oh! Take off your shoes, or else Liam's going to flip!"

"Where's everybody else?" I said kicking my shoes off onto the pile of other shoes next to a few suitcases.

"Walk straight ahead, and you should hear them from there on. Figure it out, babe," he said, starting up the swirling staircase and pulling his suitcase, with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

I followed his instructions, then made a few rights and lefts. Instantly, I knew I was lost. There were literally a million rooms. I was about ready to text or call one of the boys--particularly Niall--until I heard giggling.

My feet padded across the light carpet further, to see Louis and Sophia watching cartoons, and Liam on his laptop, as well as Zayn reading a magazine, all lounging on a couch. This was almost typical to see.

"Another freaking living room?" I yelled in complete shock. "What the heck!"

This room looked like a replica of the the living room I had just left, except different colors.

"It was Louis' idea," Liam looked up from his laptop smiling. "A normal living room, and a family room," he said.

ma"Ninja living room," Louis corrected, the word ninja prominently enunciated.

Louis and Sophia yelled at me when I yelled out in shock of how ridiculously big the place was, then focused their eyes back on the television. Zayn laughed.