Chapter Sixty-Two

Chapter Sixty-Two~

Rosaline's POV:

What bad would a swim do?!

It did so much bad.

A swim with Ed made Niall mad. But eventually he got over it when Louis and Harry joined.

And I got sunburned.

My skin is red, and stings badly.

Lucky me...

Now, Ed was out minding his own business. Addison, Harry, and Sophia were upstairs watching movies and what not. The rest of the guys went partying. And then there was me.

I went to Ed's smoking spot even though it was almost 12am.

I was only hoping that he didn't come here tonight.

When I got there, I put my hood on, looking over at the city.

I know it's beautiful and all... But I wanted to be in my own bed back in London.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I gasped, not expecting to have seen anyone else here.

He had a beanie over his head, but it wasn't hard to figure out who it was.

I was about to leave, like I always do when a situation had occurred.

"You can't run away from everything that happens. Eventually you have to face it, and settle it."

That's all he had to say to make me go back to stand in my previous spot, looking over the ledge.

Maybe we could try...

"There's this girl..."

He was starting a conversation with me, making me feel dizzy, and kind of sad at how he started it.

"She's everything. But nothing. You know what I mean?"

Then I realized he didn't know who I was. "Yeah." I said trying to change my voice around a tad.

I really didn't understand what he meant.

"She means everything to me, but she's nothing to me. We can't compromise. We can't at least be friends. Or even Co-exist. All she is to me is a stranger, and to me... That's nothing but shit."

"The feeling's mutual."

"Oh yeah? What's his name?" His words slurred.

He couldn't have been this stupid... I would have been figured out that I was a phony if I were him.

I looked over at him, looking at his limp figure.

Then when I saw him bring his hand up to his mouth, the tip lighting up orange, my heart did 18 backflips, then broke 13 times.

"Niall!" I ran over to him, smacking the lit fag out of his hand. "Dumbass!"

I was furious. I shoved my hands against his chest making him stumble back.

He laughed. "Oh. You know me? Want a signatureeee?"

I smelt the drugs on his breath, I almost died. This wasn't like Niall. This wasn't the Niall, I knew. Of course he drank... But not smoked!

But nor was I the Rose he knew.

"Don't cry, princess. What's your phone number, so I can call you and see if anyone's there." He laughed.

He took out his phone, but I snatched it away putting it in my pocket.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?"