Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six~

Rosaline's POV:

"So Rose... How's London been treating ya?"

Niall's mum- Maura, was cutting up vegetables to place on the side of the boy's dinner.

Turns out Niall's mum and mine had already worked out some plans, that apparently none of us knew about until a bit ago... Addison and I would be staying at my house, while the guys would be here. The suitcases were in the coordinate places.

To be honest, I don't even think I was specific with the names of the people who were coming, yet she knew.

My legs were swinging back and forth, hitting the cupboards underneath the island.

"Good."

Her back was faced to me, but I could tell she was smiling.

"What about Niall? How's he been treating ya?"

I immediately stopped my naive actions, and stood still. Did she know? I mean, it was no secret... I just thought Niall would tell her. But maybe he did tell her.

Niall always did the talking, unless it was something using big words.

"What do you mean?"

She turned around, with a smug expression.

"Oh, c'mon. Do you honestly think I'm too old to watch these gossip shows?" Yes. "...Don't answer that." Too late.

"But it was obvious since you were little. And the look on his face when he saw you walk in the house... Irreplaceable." She winked.

"Are you mad?"

Maura dusted food off her hands, sighing.

"No. I was just expecting some one to tell me sooner. But thank God, because you're probably the only girl I'll ever approve of for Niall."

Yay?

I smiled, and she continued preparing 6 plates, since I'd passed.

"Greg," she started, referring to Niall's older brother. "refuses to get a girlfriend and fall inlove." She laughs. "I need grandkids within the next 5 years... I'm not getting any younger."

What?

So, she was turning to Niall and I to have the grandkids that she'd always wanted?

Funny...

Very funny...

Technically our relationship wasn't even legal... Yet. I was still a minor, while Niall on the other hand was not. About only a week or two and I'll be a legal adult.

But even when we are legal, does she expect me to give my virginity up so soon?

I mean, I'm not the one go around preaching about how sex is wrong. Because I was all for it... But my v-card was going to stay in a brand new bought deck of cards for a while.

In my mum's eyes; having a kid in the life span of 26 and under was going to turn out a fuck up... Which I did not want to be.

But in Maura's eyes, having a kid at any age was beautiful. Not that there anything wrong with that.

Niall's mum is about 10 years older than my own mum, and she's rushing because she thinks she's going to die soon. Bottom line.

"Mhm." I said bluntly.

The thought of having Niall's kids was amazing... They would inherit his looks, and be successful just like their dad. But we couldn't. If Niall wasn't so successful with the rest of the boys, I'd probably would have screwed my mother's words, and listened to Maura. But he is successful, and I wasn't gonna let a child get in the way of that.