Chapter Forty-Two

Lol. i fucking hate this chapter >.

Vote & Comment. Xx

***

Chapter Forty-Two~

Rosaline's POV:

July, 14th. (2 of 3)

My stomach was hurting from all the crying I did.

"You should go home." He said.

I should go home?

He was drunk, confused, and crying. The correct thing for him to say was: "I need to go home."

My house was literally right there. And for god's sake he probably didn't even know where he was staying!

I stood up, "You should go home. Where are you staying? I'll walk you there."

'He won't hurt you this time, Rosaline.' I told myself this repeatedly. 'He's a changed person.'

"Two blocks away."

Some part of me wanted to know why he kept coming to my street, but maybe I didn't want to know.

Then we ended up walking there.

I was in pajama shorts, and a plain tank top, and barefoot. So what? I didn't exactly think I was gonna be walking far...

But I wasn't planning on going home... Not anytime soon.

I'd go sleep in the bushes, or at the park... Anything but to go home.

I would call Addison to tell everyone that I'm fine, but I forgot my phone.

James draped his heavy leather jacket over my shoulders. I would have protested, but I was freezing.

"Want me to carry you too?" He looked down at my dirty feet.

I almost laughed, but he was serious.

"No, thank you Charlie."

This made him smile because I used his real name.

We were at least a third until the destination when it coincidentally begin to drizzle.

I put James' jacket over my head, half running now.

I turned to James to see if he followed, but she still wobbled, walking slowly.

"C'mon!" I yelled.

"It's only sprinkling." He rolled his eyes.

I knew he still had tears rolling down his cheeks, but it wasn't as obviously anymore, what with all the soft rain.

His cheeks were puffy, and red.

Mine were probably identical.

He was right, it was only a little rain. It wouldn't kill us... So I waited for him to catch up, then we continued to walk.

And right as we said our goodbyes when we got to our destination, it begun raining.

"On second thought, you should stay. You shouldn't wander the streets alone at 4am. Plus it's raining hard now."

As he said that, thunder and lightning appeared... Which sort of scared me.

I didn't want to be out in the cold, and I wouldn't dare go back home. Not tonight. Scratch that... Not this morning.

James is a changed person. I believe it.

"You... you bought a house in Ireland?"

"My parents traveled a lot. They owned property all over..."

Made since, I thought as I was about to sit on the floor rather than wetting his furniture.

"You can sit on the sofa." And so I did.

He sat on the far end of the other couch, wiping his face from tears, and rain.

I curled up into a ball, shivering, and beginning to cry.

The cushion next to me soon went down.

I really wanted it to be Niall. But it wasn't.

He put his arm around me, but he wasn't crying anymore. "It's okay."

I let him comfort me, no matter how awkward it got.

"It's okay." James kissed my forehead.

I was starting to think that he wasn't drunk anymore, or at least tipsy. He was scaring me.

"It's okay." Then my cheek.

I must have been crying that hard. I just wanted to die.

"It's okay." Then my... My... Lips.

I gasped through tears, sobbing harder.

He'd kissed me... Now... Now... I'd cheated on Niall. No.

He began caressing my inner thigh, and pressing his lips to mine. Lust in his dark eyes. Hunger at his dirty finger tips.

"No, please." I cried while coming up for breath from his forceful 'kiss,' trying to push him away.

I tried pulling my head back, but he had a grip on the back of my head, forcing me forward. Our teeth accidently crashed into each other and I honestly thought my teeth fell out.

I didn't want him. I wanted Niall. Just Niall. Only Niall. My Niall.

Niall's sweet kiss. Not this bitter thing he claimed as a kiss. Niall's sweet tongue gliding with mine, not James' liquor drenched tongue shoved down my throat.

"Stop." I managed to get out, still in tears.

But he didn't. He believed this was right. When in all honesty it was just sick.

And to think that I trusted him, and that he'd changed.

I was wrong. And I hope he lives with the guilt forever after scarring me for life. I hope he fucking goes to hell.

James shoved his tongue back in my mouth.

I sunk my teeth into his tongue, making him withdraw it from my mouth.

"...Niall." I cried, knowing that he wasn't coming.

He didn't seemed surprised, only anxious for more of me. You would think that he'd called me snide, nasty, dirty names for being a bitch... But he didn't. He didn't even hit me.

James took his jacket and my shirt off of me, throwing them onto the coffee table. Then he unclasped my bra before fidgeting with his belt buckle.

My arms instantly covered my half naked body.

I found this as a moment to try to run, but his arm embraced around me, slamming me back down but into his body.

He'd only managed to get his pants and belt undone, luckily not his pants down.

This was rape...

"...He's not coming for you. He doesn't love you. I do." James breath against my neck.

He replaced my arms with his hands, touching my bare chest.

I screamed, and kicked but it made no difference. He was stronger than me...

He began shoving a hand down my shorts, forcing his crotch to be pressed against my bum.

None of the neighbors would hear my screaming past the rain, so James made no effort to made me shut up.

This was a great way to show you love a person. But even if he did actually love me, I would never feel the same way about him. And Niall does love me, I know he does.

I screamed and cried... While he only treated me like an animal.

My virginity was being taken away.

It wasn't how I hoped for it to be for my first time, but that's my own fault for letting him lour me into his trap.

And to think he'd changed...