Chapter Sixty-Nine: Epilogue.

So, @itsangie_ commented on my previous chapter,

"If she's pregnant, I will twerk."

SOOOO... therefore,

YOU, Angie, will be sending me a twerking video. lol haha. x

I'm serious. lol xD

---------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Nine~ (69) lol

Epilogue:

Rosemarie Jane Horan.

You know... Like my nick name, Rose, and my middle name Marie... Except the Marie is pronounced Mary in her case; Rose Mary.

And Jane?

It's fairly close to Niall's middle name. James. And it was also my grandma's name.

I think it's a lovely name.

It goes great with the big blue eyes, that abnormally sometimes appeared to get a hint of green in them when she cries. The dimple in her left cheek like Niall's, and her button nose.

She's a keeper.

The first few weeks of her life were a rough start after coming 9weeks too soon, but we made it through it, even though I was still flabbergasted that I actually had a human being inside of me the whole time. The original due date was March 16th apparently, but she was born January 11th.

March 16th was the day Niall and I made a promise back in 2005... Pretty amazing, I thought.

She has asthma because my mistake of drinking... But how was I suppose to know that I was pregnant? I'll have to live with the guilt all my life, but at least she had all 10 toes, 8fingers, and 2 thumbs, and a normal face. Thank God.

500grams, just a little over 1pound... We were told that she had a 60% chance of surviving... But what do you know? She's survived. Rosemarie didn't even open her eyes until 13days after her birth.

If it weren't for the prayers all over the world, trending world wide from fans and all, I'd probably be burying my little one.

What are the odds of having been pregnant for 7months, and not've known?! Then again the odds are against us, and they surprise us.

I once saw a show where a women gave birth while taking a poo, and she was 9months pregnant and didn't know.

I know... You're still wondering, 'How is that possible?!'

But it is... The doctor explained to Niall and I, but I was in no condition to try to listen. Like I said, I was still trying to process me having been prego.

People even started rumors that I'd adopted a child with Niall, because they'd never actually seen me with a big tummy, but they heard about us having a baby...

You can't really tell who an infant looks like, but had they of seen her face, they'd probably believe us.

She had eyes that looked exactly like Niall's. But then again, even if they saw Rosemarie, they'd probably think that we had someone else carry her, but with our genes.

Oh yeah, we'd been keeping her out of the public eye.

But what made me kind of crazy was wondering, why didn't I get a baby bump like Addison? Not that I'm complaining... Because I don't have to lose weight after. I should have listened to the doctor. But if I wanted to know so bad, I could of just asked Niall, but I was sort of scared to.

But now that I think about it... All the throwing up, eating extra, bi-polar bitchiness, and all were all pregnant symptoms. And I've noticed that pregnant people start to even hate some of their favorite foods, or drinks hence why I didn't like the smell of that orange juice, on that one night in Australia.