Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four~

Rosaline's POV:

Remember the day that my dad made me leave home? The day my he and mum had a huge fight, both physically, and mentally?

One of the worst days of my life turned out to be a great day after all.

I don't think about that day much, but now that I do, I realize what big changes can happen in a matter of days...

That day, Addison made me come over, and I did.

You, of course, know about the news... Or maybe you don't.

But anywho, when we went to go see the flat that same exact day, it wasn't exactly what I expected.

Not at all.

At the sight, I slowly turned to Addi. "This is a flat?!"

She gave me a shaky laugh, "Not exactly. But you know Harry..."

Apparently I didn't know him this well, but I should've remembered that he was rich.

"It's only three of us! This is huuuge."

She shrugged, then tossed me one of two keys.

"It's probably temporary. Who knows... Harry might move in, and you can move out with Niall... Or maybe all the guys might give away their other house, and move in with us."

She was joking... Or at least I hoped so.

Then she walked inside the house nonchalant, Sophia following behind her.

But that was all about a little over three weeks ago, I suppose. I don't know. I stop keeping track. The more I think about it, the slower time will go.

Not a day goes by where I don't think of Niall.

I don't cry anymore... At least not in front of Addi... But I do cry myself to sleep. Everyday, I wonder if he ever thinks of me over there in America. I still do stalk his twitter to see how he has been doing. All he tweets about is Football, Derby, Fans, The Lads, this and that, but nothing else. I'm surprise he's even added smiley faces to his tweets.

He's happy, and I accept that.

The boys all check up on me... All but Niall. I don't make the effort to speak to him because I'm afraid of rejection and he doesn't make an effort for whatever reason.

He probably doesn't even lose sleep like I do every single night.

All I do is turn to food or Addison.

I also cry myself to sleep because I think I've gained a few pounds. By December I'll be fat... Like really overweight. I suppose food is coming back to bite me in the ass.

From what I saw on TV from watching the Olympics closing ceremony, all the boys had changed in some ways. Louis' hair was up, instead of its normal tousled down hair. Zayn now had this blonde strip thingy. Harry had baby curls which meant they were cut. Liam's shaggy hair was up into a quiff now, and so was Niall's. I must say... I was really digging Niall's quiff. And I can't believe they'd actually performed infront of billions of people.

Did I mention, It's some day in the middle of August now?

I haven't seen Addison or Sophia in about 2days.

Yes. On purpose I'd been avoiding my best friend and sister, but much to preference; I want to be alone. Addi declares that I'm going through depression by locking myself in my room, and only coming out every few days. She says she's worried.

I lied to her though, saying I was looking into universities to attend possibly in September, and that I've been taking some temporary courses online.