Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter Forty-Eight~

Rosaline's POV:

Tour...

Well... I was not informed about this. As a matter of fact, it didn't quite matter whether I knew or not, I... I just felt that I should have been told earlier? I don't know.

Louis and Zayn sat there nonchalantly talking about girlfriends, and tours, knowing that Addison and I were now... Hurt?

Niall was tensed, and I think he'd sensed my uneasiness. I left; but unlike in the movies, I closed the front door behind me softly, rather than making a scene, and dramatically slamming the door until I wouldn't have even been surprised if it came off the hinges.

I had a cardigan on, but the fabric was so thin, it didn't resolve my freezing. My legs had goosebumps up and down then, But I wasn't going back inside. What for? For everyone to see my weakness of Niall leaving me... Again? No.

Not gonna happen.

"Everything alright, baby?"

No. No. No.

I was walking on the curb, but instantly spun around at the callousing voice that once told me it was okay, but ended up forcing into sex. The one who was my bestfriend's ex-boyfriend. My stalker. The one that scared me, but claimed he loved me. To sum it all up; My rapist.

"Stop."

Tears had fallen from my eyes from the tour situation, but now more glided down following in response of my new situation.

He only chuckled, "Stop what?"

With that, he took a step closer.

"What am I doing, Rose?"

Niall could probably wipe that smirk off his face. But he wasn't gonna. Because I wasn't going back... Maybe I am stubborn. But my decision was final. I wanted to go home. My real home that I'd been living in for a few months since moving to London.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I buried my face in my hands, crying.

Stupid thing to do rather than to run. But apparently I am just that stupid.

"What am I doing?" He asked again, but this time gripping my forearms.

"I wanna go home," I tried pulling away. "Let me go."

He didn't budge, so I tried using manners... "Please, James..."

There was no such hope. James started pulling me away into the empty street, and we walked down it. I prayed to god that he was only taking me home. But then again, Hope wasn't my best bet.

"Rosaline?!" I heard my name yelled from a distance. And my heart lurched with hope, just to run back into his arms again. I wonder how he felt seeing me with another guy... disgusted with me probably. But James had a tight grip on me.

The street lights flicked on in a domino effect from one end of the street to the other, and then I looked back in search to see the blonde. He probably saw me smirking as I strolled down the street with James, but in all honesty, I was pouring my eyes out.

His face was clouded because of the tears, and distance that I could only make out the half vibrant silhouette, and indeed that was definitely Niall. I wonder if his face held a horrid expression, or even a broken one.

I tried registering that but I was being dragged away. I about opened my mouth to scream a help or something to him, when James leant in to whisper in my ear, "Scream, and I'll kill you right on the spot babe. Your choice."