Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three~

Addison's POV:

July, 14th. (3 of 3)

I would've gone looking for her, but it was raining really hard. I tried calling her, but the ringing only reflected from the other side of the room on the nightstand. God, was I pouring my heart out thinking about all the possibilities that could happen within the last 3hours.

I never knew her grandma, but I cried knowing that my best friend had lost her grandma, and now she was nowhere insight. Not only was my bestfriend gone, but apart of me was too.

To have her little sister ask me where she and her grandma was made me feel all the more sad. I sat by the window waiting for her to come.

It was almost 8am when I saw her through the window walking in the middle of the streets.

I went running down the stairs, bolting out that front door regardless the leftover pain in my foot. The stitches were no longer there, but it left behind a sharp pain every time there was immediate pressure.

"Rosaline!" I tackled her into a bone crushing hug.

My best friend. My partner in crime. My sister was back. Finally.

She was walking like she was crippled. Her hair was damp and wavy. Her face... Red from tears, as well as her eyes.

Rosaline gave me a tight hug back, sobbing softly. I couldn't blame her.

"It's okay."

"That's what he said. When it really wasn't okay. It was sick. Nasty. Dirty. Grimy. Disgusting." She cried into my hair.

"Who, Rose? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." She said, and I let it go... For now.

We went inside, and got cleaned up.

"What's wrong?"

I hadn't meant to ask a rhetorical question. But her hands had cuts all over them like she'd punched a mirror, or what have you.

She begun crying into her pillow.

We were laying in her bed, comfortable, warm, and safe.

"I'm sorry, Rosie." I knew Niall only called her that, but I only called her that whenever I wanted to cheer her up, because it reminded her of Niall.

She only cried more, so I pulled her into a hug. Stop Addison, you're only fucking making it worst.

"Ouch, my hips." She groaned and whined, through tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I hugged her lighter.

I knew she really wanted Niall, because I really wanted Harry. Something horrible must've happened last night, besides her grandma.

Little did she know, that Niall was planning on coming later tonight to surprise her. I was told to keep it a secret, but if they didn't hurry... I'd explode any moment. They should be getting on the plane by now, and be here in the next 2-3hours.

Hurry up, please.

"I want Nialllllll." She cried.

And little did Niall know, that his "Grandma" had just passed away...

Rosaline was on her own when if it came down to this. I mean, I love this girl to death, but something's are better left out of my hands.

"I know, Rose... I know."

She continued crying, and everytime I said 'It's okay,' she'd cry harder.

I'd never seen her cry so much. It hadn't even dawned on me that it was possible for this girl to cry this much. She usually was a strong girl.