Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Fifty-One~

Rosaline's POV:

"Hi, I'm Michael, and you must be..."

"Rosaline."

I removed my right hand from under Sophia's thigh, only supporting her with my other arm around her lower back, and placed my hand into the guy's outstretched one.

As demanded, I was at the park for this play date. Fun.

I noticed a little boy with red hair, and a blue eye peeking out for behind Michael's leg. Little pale white fingers on Michael's knee, holding on to him for dear life.

It was a peculiar difference compared to Michael's jet black hair and brown eyes.

When he let go of my hand, I let Sophia down.

She peered around Michael to take a look at the boy.

He shied away until he ended up in front of the tall figure's left leg.

"Be nice, Zachary."

Zachary was his name.

His back faced me, his red hair so long, that it was pulled back into a braid. He was a cute one.

"Is he your brother?"

"No, he's my-"

"Son?" I took a wild guess

Sooner the two were running in circles around Michael.

"What? Are you mad? He's my nephew." He laughed.

I joined him in laughter. "Oh."

"Slow down, Zack. I forgot you inhaler."

Then no more than 10 seconds later, Zack had caught a hold of Sophia's shoulders. "Gotcha."

They were giggling, then went running off to the playground.

"Stay close!" Michael yelled to them, then he and I went walking off to a bench; me in front & him falling close behind.

I sat down and so did he, but sitting on the other end keeping his distance.

He seemed like a good person, but just wait until he's chewed up by the press, and spat out, only to be stepped on.

"So, Sophia's your sister?"

"Yeah."

"Right..."

"How did you meet my parents? I mean, because they set up this Play Date and all..."

"Well, they were over at my parents daycare over on Haywood Avenue, enrolling Sophia to attend next year." He pointed East.

"Wow. Really?" This was all new information being processed.

"Yeah, they were there with some other couple, all four were there to enroll her."

"Who were the other couple?"

"I Dunno." He strugged. "But they put her under Transitional. Our Private Daycare is from ages 0-2, Transitional Kinder from age 3-4, and Kinder at age 5."

"Wow."

"Your parent said they were having problems and stuff, so we lowered the tuition."

"What kind of problems?"

"That's confidential."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well, I'm going home..."