Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Forty-Five~

Rosaline's POV:

July, 17th. (2 of 2)

"Happy birthday, Baby." Niall told me for the second time, pecking the corner of my mouth.

Already I was having the best birthday.

I didn't remember putting my clothes back on last night, but we were clothed again. I'd honestly say that was the best experience of my life... Yet.

"Thank you." I smiled, hugging him before getting up to going to take a shower.

I think I'm a hoe... Sex twice in less than one week with two different people.

The thought made me cry, but Niall couldn't hear old the noise the water made as it came from the faucet, hitting the tub floor. It'd show in my eyes that I was crying, but then again I could say it was soap-if asked.

"Rosie. Come down stairs when you're done." Niall yelled to me from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Kay." I yelled back, stopping the shower to get out.

I dressed into some sweats and a random shirt knowing all too well that I was gonna be asked... No... Demanded, to change.

Like told, I went down stairs.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled at me.

This wasn't expected, I swear I almost faint. I really expected to see Niall eating, and no one else in the house. But instead it was totally different.

"Thank you." I covered my face, giggling.

When I said everyone, that included: Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Addison, and some stranger who was probably one of the other guy's girlfriend.

There was no cake... But there was a full breakfast. My apetite had still been in it's strange state of refusal to food. But I'd eat for them.

Eating wasn't really a problem, I just chose not to, I don't know why. My weight was the same though.

Niall pulled me down into the seat next to him, and handed me a couple envelopes.

"What's this for?" A rhetorical question. It was my birthday. But I meant whom were they from.

He shrugged digging in, as well as everyone else did.

Each envelope had a name who they were from. One envelope was from mum and dad, One from Maura, Anonymous, Everyone, and Nana.

The anonymous one was mailed to the house, Addressed to me, with no return address. I was afraid to read that one, so I skipped it.

Nana's enveloped looked like it was years old that said: "Rosaline's 18th Birthday" in calligraphy. I'd read it later if it were a letter, because I'd probably break down into tears infront of everyone.

Mum and Dad's was money, a card, a drawing from Sophia, and a car key that had a note attached to it: "It's back in London. x"

They were out planning Nana's funeral as mentioned in the birthday/apology letter. It was fine anyways... I'd spent the day with Niall and that's all that mattered.

Maura sent me money and a card.

And lastly there was a card with everyone's names signed it. And one name that stood out was the one that said: Perrie.

That must have been the blonde sat before me, between Louis and Zayn.

I laughed, "Thank you again, everyone." Then sarcastically squealed. "And now I officially have five out of five signatures from One Direction!"