Chapter Twelve

Rosaline's POV:

In the morning when I woke, the atmosphere was freezing cold. It could be because Niall's arms weren't around me, or it could be the fact that the air condition was on. Whatever the reason was, I just wanted to be fast asleep again.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, then placed the hood from Niall's hoodie that I was wearing, on my head to prevent anyone from seeing my bed hair. I was too lazy to comb it out as of now.

"You know..." Niall started as he came from the bathroom wearing tan chinos, grey supras, and no shirt, with his hair messed up, with a toothbrush in his mouth. His words were slightly incoherent, but I understood, "...I would have never known you had your belly button pierced... When'd you get that?"

He then began to looking through one of his several suitcases, probably for a shirt.

"I don't know, few months ago..." I responded, fidgeting with the zipper of the hoodie.

It was a bet with my close friend Addison, and apparently she won. I was going to take it out after it healed, but I never really did pay it any mind. I didn't really like it, but at the same time it didn't really bother me.

He didn't reply. I looked over in his direction to see if he was staring at me, but he seemed more interested in his phone that he was looking down at, furrowing his eyebrows.

I tried not to let it bother me, that he wasn't paying any attention to me, so I dragged my gazed around his hotel room, looking at random clothes tossed here and there. I didn't notice last night, because it was very dim in the room, just the faint light from the lamp on the bedside, but now that the sun is out, I see how much of a pig he still is. It didn't gross me out, it never did. It just kind of gave me more of a reason to straighten up things because I usually like things organized in my own order.

"Have you seen this?" he said showing me his phone from across the room.

"Um, no, Niall, and I still haven't, since you're like 50 feet away," I said sarcastically.

"Oh... Right," he laughed lightly, chucking his phone in my direction, making it hit my knee.

"Gee... Thanks, Niall."

"What?" he laughed again. "It's not my fault that you're blind and I'm lazy!"

Humorous.

I looked at the white iPhone on my lap, faced down, and flipped it over. I was surprised it hadn't gotten water damaged from last night.

I couldn't believe my eyes; no matter how big the letters were, or how bright the screen was, not even how clear the picture was, I just couldn't believe it.

Has One Direction's Niall Horan found his Princess?

It was types into big bright yellow letters. Below was a picture of me and Niall kissing at the pier. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that paparazzi exist. Not that there was a problem about people knowing that I kissed Niall... it's just that, I don't want his fans hating me or trying to decapitate me! But I had to admit, the picture was pretty freaking cute! But I also wasn't sure how he felt about the world seeing us kiss.

I looked up from the phone not sure how to react, to see Niall sitting on the night stand next to me, with his eyes glued on me to grasp my reaction.

"Well?"

"Oh, right. Um..." I said handing him back his phone. "I haven't been watching any Extra lately or been on any social medias... but I think it's a nice picture," I forced a smile. "I'm not really mad, because they can't know what my name is or what my Twitter or Facebook page is just by looking at me."