Chapter Sixty-Six

You guys should comment how much you love me for updating 4 times in the last three days ;))

It'll be a bit until I update again, considering that it's Monday... And I have summerschool, and shitty ass homework.

This chapter is C R A Z Y .

PLEASE, PLEASE... VOOOTEEE♥

{ & comment ]

---------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Six~

Nothing is more better than sleeping in the arms of the person you love.

I thought that, up until 5 in the morning.

Mouth watering bacon and donuts sounded nice; freshly hot made... And... And grape soda on the side!

Perhaps, bacon cut up into tiny bits and put ontop of the donuts with creamy glaze on it. Mmmm...

The sky was dark blue still, likely to start getting lighter in the next few minutes.

I pulled my head off of Niall's chest slowly, to see if he was awake, but he wasn't.

First I reached over to the lamp, seeking to find my hearing aids, but only ended up finding one.

I'm only going to eat, it doesn't matter if I have one.

Then I crawled out of the bed. I wondered how I'd manage to get out of my jeans in my sleep.

Instead of putting back on my tight jeans, I found a pair of Niall's sweats, and socks, and prowled out of the room, not sure where I'd get bacon donuts at.

Maybe, I'll go get fried Oreos.

Why not both?

I got pass Louis who was knocked out on the couch in success... I suppose the rest had gotten up to go get in their beds.

With food on my mind, I headed down to the 24hour hotel buffet.

Unfortunately, I was the only one there, being the only late night muncher in the hotel, apparently.

I had just grabbed my plate and piled it with pancakes since they hand no donuts, or Oreos. Their bacon was burnt so I passed on it, settling it with sausage.

Just as I had put my plate down at the far corner booth's table, not helping but to feel watched.

I got myself two glasses, like a boss... One of orange juice, and one of milk.

This would go down well... And wait til breakfast time... I'll probably eat a steak, and cheese cake, with a blue slushy. Yum.

My plate was nicely placed with my two cups on either side, and just as my mouth began to water, I realized something. What, was I expecting to eat with my hands?

I went back for silverware, getting too excited to get back to my food.

I grabbed a fork with my right hand at the buffet tables, and as my left hand reached for a knife, two strong arms appeared around my waist, making me drop what I held.

"You scared me," I giggled... But when I looked down at the hands, I remembered that Niall didn't have deformed left thumb, or tattoos at all.

I swiveled around gasping.

"What do you want?!"

He didn't answer, for it were Job Hopper pulling me away towards the exit.

"Let go!" I snatched my wrist away.

But he only deeply chuckled, taking me by the ponytail.

I only whined, but nonetheless followed him... Basically because I wasn't really given a fucking choice.