Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six~

Rosaline's POV:

Niall and I's first reaaaaal date was wonderful. I can dance... You know, the slow dance type thing. It's just, I don't dance... Unless I have to. And In Niall's case, I did have to. Niall's a terrible dancer, so it was pretty interesting. He forced me to dance with him, I led him, he stumbled, we laughed, all while it was utterly quiet. No music. We'd eaten before dancing, and surprisingly I didn't pick at my food. It was really cute.

We had two separate plates of spaghetti... But Niall- of course, declared we be a cute couple and eat from one plate. And we did... Niall ate a portion of it, thank god.

Unfortunately we didn't end up with the same noodle to make us kiss. It was a terrible mess though. I enjoyed myself a lot, and his company as well...

Oh, and where did this take place- You might ask?

A cute Italian restaurant called: "Ho Fame" that apparently meant "I'm Hungry" in English. The whole place was rented out for one night just for the two of us.

Everything was perfect if you asked me... especially cute. I could never give back to Niall for as much as he has given me.

Oh! Did I mention I had, not cake or cupcake!- but a brownie, with a candle in it.

Niall sang to me, I took a bite, and fed Niall the remains.

Addison, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Zayn's girlfriend had gone back to England. Niall was staying here with me prior to the "Family" crisis. The concerts were to go on whether Niall was there or not. The other boys were to fill in for Niall's solo if needed. Addison tagged along, because she couldn't leave Harry's side for too long.

It was good that they'd left, because their sympathy wasn't needed. The funeral was this morning, and I'd say it was a grieving and sorrowful day. Shockingly, Niall cried. And shockingly, my grandmother knew alooooot of people. It was really annoying how people kept coming up to me, giving me their pitied words; it was invalid. Niall's hand was in mines the whole time, never letting go.

I also got news today that my parents were selling our house, and permanently moving to England. They weren't really asking for my permission, more like telling me... But I gave in anyways, and it actually shocked me. Today just wasn't the day, so that's probably why I gave in so easily. But if today hadn't been Nana's funeral, I probably would had screamed my head off, going ballistic because they were selling my childhood home. Where most of Niall and I's memories took place, where me and Niall had our little secret place.

I promised that I'd be moving my stuff out sometime after they were done packing this week.

I told Addison everything, except the fact that I had done some things with Niall 3 times in a span of a week... I guess our hormones just kicked in. And I wasn't up for being teased...

"Why, Rose." His voice serious and annoyed. It was didn't sound like a question, more like a statement, pleading that it wasn't true.

Niall laid ontop of me, his head on my chest, with his arms snaked around my waist. One of my hands were laid on his back, while the other one was just lounged in his half damp hair from his shower.

I hesitated, "Do what?"

I don't recall doing anything.

"Rose, I've known you practically all my life. You shouldn't lie, especially when you aren't good at it. It's like telling me my hair isn't blonde."

"Well, it's not blonde," I rolled my eyes playfully. It was bronze when wet.

The room was completely dark, except for the living room TV that gave out very little light.