Chapter Sixty-Eight

Chapter Sixty-Eight~

Rosaline's POV:

(January♥)

The holidays have passed. It's a new year, I've got Niall back, and everything is great.

We came to Ireland for the holiday's. It's Dad, Sophia, Niall, Niall's brother--Greg, Niall's mum--Maura, and I, and we still are currently here. Addison went with Harry and his family to announce the news, and the rest split up to go home to their families.

For Christmas, Dad bought me a house. Not just any house, but my childhood house.

I wasn't going to live in it now, but eventually, maybe.

It was painted back to it's normal color.

"Why do the white girls always fall when running from a killer?" I asked, sighing as I popped a piece of Niall's mum's homemade cookie into my mouth.

They were holiday decorated, with M&M's inside. For some reason, she had given us a whole cookie sheet. Maybe, it's because she knows her son that well. But surprisingly, I ended up eating more than half of the sheet. More than Niall.

I don't think Niall's eating is even that aggressive... I just think he's overprotective over food, that's it.

"Maybe, it's because their girls..." Niall sipped his cup of milk, then purposely kissed my cheek to leave his milk mustache trace behind.

I wiped it off, smiling at him.

"That's a stupid thing to say. If you think about it, at least us females live halfway through the movie, unlike the guys who die in the first five minutes."

If you hadn't gotten it by now, we were most definitely watching a horror film, but I wasn't scared yet, because it was only beginning.

"We males die first trying to save you females. You guys run very slow."

How stereotypic. "I could outrun you anyday." I snorted, putting my head on his shoulder.

He sort of laughed, making the bed shake slightly, then put his arm around my shoulders. "That's cute that you think that." Niall kissed my forehead this time.

I smiled. Maybe I couldn't outrun him, but he would probably end up letting me win... But I hate running anyways, so he'd probably win.

During the film, Niall and I would debate who was next to die... And most of the time it was a guy, making stupid decisions to open the closet, or to walk alone on a Halloween night, ect.

After the film, we watched regular tv-- cartoons, even though Niall was sleepy, just so I could take my mind off the horror film.

A while later, I stared down at the last cookie, wanting to take it, but wanting Niall to have it. As I sipped my milk, I think he saw me eyeing it, which made me get hot cheeks.

"You can have it." He groaned, stretching, as if he were full.

"No, you have it. It's your favorite."

He sighed, not caring much about the cookie as he groggily laid down fully on the bed, and putting his head in my lap.

I was left leaning against the headboard, watching his upside down face as his eyes closed.

"You going to sleep?" I frowned, playing with his soft hair.

"Not if you don't want me to." He smiled up at me, reopening his eyes.

I know, because this boy was willing to kill for me. He said he'd do anything for me... And there isn't a thing in the world that I wouldn't do for him... Unless he told me to give birth to an elephant... Or make a pig fly, which is 110.2% impossible. But I'd try for him.