CHAPTER- 34

________________💙💙

Main toh yoon khada kis
Soch mein pada tha
Kaise jee raha tha main deewana

Chhupke se aake tune
Dil mein sama ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasana

O.. muskurana bhi tujhi se sikha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai

Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Bahon mein hai teri zindagi haaye

________________💙💙

"Trisha, can you pass me the watering can so I can water plants?" Akshita asked with a pale face and Trisha passed her.

Trisha saw Ekansh who indicated to her to leave, looking at Akshita she stepped inside now there were only Ekansh and Akshita who was oblivious to his presence.

"Akshita!" Ekansh called her, and she immediately put down her work.

"I a---" he paused when she left the place after giving him a harsh glare, leaving him alone in the garden.

'She is really angry and I need her forgiveness today.' He thought

"What to do?.... Let me Google it! Yes, there must be some clever ideas!"

Are you sure it's an excellent idea 🙃

Ekansh uses his phone and types, How to impress your angry wife?

"Wait! Why will I impress Google's wife? I need to see mine!"

He erases it and types again, How to impress My The Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi's angry wife.

If you were this smart, you wouldn't have made your wife angry, Ekansh.😒

But there was no result found 🤣

Okay now seriously he typed, How to impress my angry wife?

This time Google showed him the results

1. Find Her Melting Point. Every woman has melting points. ...

'Melting point? Does she have one?' He asked himself, trying to remember.

"When I touch her waist, she always gets goosebumps and her leg weakens!"

He imagines the scene

He touched her waist and drew her closer to him. He traced his hand across her waist, and she closed her eyes until he thought she would forgive him. She slapped him harder.

End of imagination.

"No, Ekansh! She will slap you!" he said, gulping and shaking his head negatively.

He read the second one.

2. Surrender to her.

"How can I surrender?" He frowned and tried to imagine.

"Fuggi! You can do anything you want with me. I surrender!" He said to Akshita who was working in the kitchen.

After looking at him, she went somewhere and came back with her hand behind her back. He frowned at her.

Suddenly, she jumped on him and stabbed him.

Imagination End.

"No!!! No, I can't take a risk. Think of something else" he said wiping his sweat.

"Arghhh these are useless, meri biwi maaf baadme saaf pehle kar degi!"

(My wife will forgive me later and clean me first!)