Chapter 8: The Fun Begins

DISCLAIMER: I messed up on my math, technically there were 14 students at that party, not counting Shuichi and Kokichi. I just said 16 because that's how many there is in an average Danganronpa game, I'll be going in the other chapters and correcting my mistake, sorry for any confusion.

Shuichi didn't show up to school for the rest of that week. In fact, he never showed up again.

He unenrolled, convincing his uncle that he can do his studies on his own. Basically home schooling himself, but that was just the cover for what he was really doing.

"So, they like to see me suffer huh?" Shuichi asked himself, looking in the mirror. He had thought about this for a long time, what he had done to deserve this kind of treatment.

It started a with a simple dream. A dream to become a detective, that's what sparked the interest in true crime, and Danganronpa. Little five year old Shuichi, wanting to be a detective. Shuichi could still remember the reason behind it all too.

"And what do you want to be when you're all grown up?"

"I wanna be a detective, so I can find all the bad guys and make the world a better place for you mama!"

"Aww Shuichi..you always make the world a better place for mommy!"

Make the world a better place, for everyone, and for his mother. He just wanted to protect people, that's all.

"What better way to make the world a better place, then getting rid of a bunch of miserable parasites?" Shuichi smiled, he knew what he was going to do.

He was gonna kill them all, all fourteen students attending that party. He knew all the names, and faces.

And maybe he would bump that number up to fifteen too.

But this couldn't be your average murder to Shuichi, no it had to be flashy, it had to be personal. It needed to be planned and perfectly executed, maybe poisoning? A hit and run? No, first, it needed to hurt. And second, it needed to be done by Shuichi's own hand. Well at least some of them had to..he wouldn't mind putting them against each other and-

Perfect. A killing game, Shuichi remembered all the teasing, telling him to create his own killing game if he liked it so much.

He would have to thank them for the wonderful advice. But that would have to be when they're gasping for air.

So it was settled, Shuichi would create a killing game. One like no other, it would be perfection. Even Junko couldn't compare, it would go down in history.

And everyone would call Shuichi a hero, they would all love him, he'd be the villain in everyone hearts.

Because everyone else is a cruel hearted scum that needed cleansing.

Shuichi walked over to his calendar, and circled the date of the party for next year.

He had exactly a year to plan.

"This will be my masterpiece."

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get something out since I didn't yesterday. Expect maybe another chapter to be published today, I don't really know yet.