Chapter 16: Lights, Camera, Action!

Shuichi smiled eerily at the camera, the posts about his stream were being well received. He knew he had an audience waiting for him to go live. Hundreds of eyes would be on him, praising them for his actions! Shuichi giggled to himself as he pressed the go live button.

"Hello everyone~" Shuichi looked at his viewer count, around 100 people were there. Good start, but he needed more.

"I'm Shuichi, I'm the.. main character behind this show! Basically the whole plot is killing everyone I hate. Interesting right??" The people seemed to receive this well, Shuichi was getting some more than flattering comments but whatever makes him look good.

"Well, it's time to start.. so sit back relax, and tell a friend to tell a friend I'm live~" Shuichi smiled and walked out the room, redirecting the viewers to the camera set outside via his phone. Shuichi snuck out the school and waited in the woods. Waiting for a couple people to show up first before he decided to stroll into the school. Actually, he waited for everyone to show up before he stepped inside.

"Umm..h-hello.." Shuichi whimpered, he had to make everyone think he was scared of them. That they had power over him, but in reality Shuichi was the one pulling the strings.

"What the fuck!? Saihara!? We thought you were dead!" Kaito screeched, hiding behind Maki.

"Perhaps it's a ghost." Korekiyo chimed in.

"Shut up! What are you even supposed to be? A window washer?" Kaito hissed again, everyone was supposed to dress up as the character they were designed. But not just the character, something their character would wear on a daily basis.

"I'm an anthropologist." (PRETEND HES WEARING SOMETHING ELSE NOT HIS FUCKING IN GAME OUTFIT OH MY GOD)

"What the fuck is a- Wait! I'm still not done with you Saihara! Who even invited you!? We all hate you!" Kokichi must've told everyone that Shuichi was dead, dammit. Shuichi shouldn't have been that petty, whatever, he can work with this.

"The invitation was on my doorstep.. I just wanted friends." The urge to stab Kaito in the face was getting more and more unbearable. Shuichi needed something to happen-

Then everyone suddenly heard a scream. A scream that wasn't planned, oh god who was getting murdered without Shuichi's permission!?

But before Shuichi could find out who, a pair of arms were wrapped around his back and someone was crying into his back. Shuichi sighed, he knew exactly who it was.

"Oh god.. Shuichi.. you.. you.."

"Aren't you with that guy from chemistry class?!" Miu shouted, looking at Kokichi in disgust.

"Be more specific he's dated lots of guys from chemistry." Maki scoffed.

Shuichi was getting tired of this high school drama shit. So he blasted something over the intercom.

"Welcome! Welcome! Please report to the gym my lovely guest~ Phuhuhu~"