Chapter 28: Punishment Time

Shuichi you're pathetic, don't tell me you caught feelings again.

I'm sorry..maybe I should just stop..maybe they don't deserve to die..

Are you listening to yourself?! Remember what this is all for, think of the world, think of all the future kids you're saving by not letting these creatures repopulate and make more disgusting humans.

Think of mother.

Mom..I miss her..

I know you do, remember that you're doing this for her. Everything is for her.

Okay..I'll do it! For mom.. 

It's safe to say Shuichi's internal thought gets..complex sometimes. But he knew what he had to do,  he was going to put on a show for his lovely audience.

"I hope you have a high pain tolerance, Yonaga." Shuichi snickered to himself, he first checked the cameras to make sure everyone was still in their own dorms. Once he was sure everyone was in place, he initiated the barriers Keebo built to keep them locked in.

Just in case they decide they want to help when they hear Angie's screams.

Shuichi slowly and quietly opened his door, creeping into the trial room, seeing Angie still panicking and trying to get free. Shuichi crept up behind her and released her from her anklet, before she could react though Shuichi put his hand over her mouth and dragged her to the science room.

Shuichi threw Angie on what seem to be an operation table and strapped her down tightly. In response, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Screaming eh? That won't get you anywhere." Shuichi smirked, he slowly put on a pair of plastic gloves.

"S-Saihara?! You're the one behind this!?" Angie's eyes were glued to Shuichi's hands as he fiddled with something in the many drawers.

"Well yeah, who else? Gokuhara? Pfft." Shuichi laughed, pulling out a dull scalpel from the drawer. Angie shivered as Shuichi slowly traced the scalpel around her stomach.

"So..you're the one who killed Keebo!"

"Correct, if only you guys were smart enough to figure it out, maybe you'd be safe and sound." Shuichi saw the tears in the corner of Angie's eyes, he laughed at her pain.

"Y-You freak! I bet that slut Oma is behind it too!" Angie hissed, Shuichi stabbed to the scalpel into Angie's shoulder. She let out a scream that could break glass.

"Slut is not a word I would use to describe Oma." Shuichi put the scalpel down for a moment, he picked up a blue apron and swiftly tied the string around his waist.

"A parasite is more fitting if you think about it." Shuichi put a finger up to his chin, he hoped that he was giving Angie false hope that someone would find her before her invetiable death.

"He exhibits a desperate need for love and sadistic characteristics, which can be signs of.." Shuichi stopped himself, looking down at Angie.

"I'm getting off track, basically a parasite clings on to their host and slowly breaks them down because they benefit from it. Oma finds someone to love and clings to them until they are physically and mentally broken from his overbearing love and his enjoyment for their pain." Shuichi had a blank expression on his face, Angie had a scared look on her face, not daring to say a word.

"What do you even see in him?"

"He'll do anything I want, just for my love."

"You sick bastard!" Angie was close to bawling, Shuichi could feel it. It was very enjoyable.

"I may be a bastard, but I'm no parasite." Shuichi lifted the scalpel right over where he would make the first incision.

"Did you know that the human body can lose around thirty to fourty percent of blood before they pass out?" Shuichi grinned as he made his first incision, hearing Angie scream in pain.

"Just a cool science fact."

Shuichi had cut Angie's whole stomach open, there was lots of screaming, crying, and begging but eventually she shut up. Shuichi looked down at the pink swirls coming out of Angie's wound. It looked like maggots, Shuichi wondered if Angie was still even alive.

"You know Angie.. can I call you that? Doesn't matter. Anyways, the real Danganronpa executions are much more brutal than this. Except most of them are just special effects, except the first killing game. You should've seen The One Thousand Blows, it was crazy." Shuichi found himself removing small intestine, he wrapped it around her neck.

"Such a nice scarf! You look beautiful dear." Shuichi grinned, dragging Angie's body by the foot. He dragged her all they way back into the trial room.

"You know you're a lot better like this, when you don't open your mouth and say cruel words with your stupid cheerful voice." Shuichi placed Angie in the middle of the trial room, she was in a sitting position and her guts were spilling out. It was going to smell disgusting.

"Nyaha!~ Stupid Angie is dead! That annoying bitch is done for!~" Shuichi said in his best Angie impression, "See isn't that annoying?"

Angie didn't speak a word, it seems the flies were already attracted to her rotting body.

"I knew you'd understand! Now time to get some shut eye." Shuichi giggled, heading back to his dorm.

"A mastermind needs his beauty sleep yknow~"