Chapter 21: Checking in

Shuichi sat on the dorm bed for awhile. His mind was a mess, he wasn't a bad person, right? Using Kokichi is just for the great or good. And Kokichi is going to die eventually so..at least he's enjoying being alive.

Kill Kokichi?

Shuichi was frustrated, he was letting Tsumugi's comments get the best of him. Of course he was going to kill Kokichi, he was going to kill all of them. It's just that Kokichi will be the last one left, then Shuichi will take him out.

What if he cries? I don't want him to-

No. Stop. Remember what he did to you Shuichi, you can't possibly let him live.

He couldn't get his mind off the matter though, so he grabbed his laptop and finally checked in on the audience.

"Hey guys~ Enjoying the show?" Seeing all the messages of praise gave Shuichi a confident boost.

"Awww really, who's you're favorite character?" There was only one correct answer, which was Shuichi, luckily people seemed to get that.

"Oh you guys are too much you're making me blush!" Shuichi giggled, he skimmed through the messages of praise and compliments, a huge smile on his face. But it was only a matter of time before people started questioning him and Kokichi.

"Oh him? We're just close friends.. and if couldn't tell my character is using his character just to get what he wants. It's one sided love." Shuichi crossed his arms and looked off to the side, but it seems the audience wouldn't take that for an answer. They started claiming that it was so obvious that Shuichi was into Kokichi, and Shuichi had to admit, even though must of it was just fetishizing, some of it was really..detailed.

"You guys must love your ship wars, huh?" Shuichi rolled his eyes, he said his goodbye to the audience and redirected them to a room where something interesting was going on.

I'll never allow myself to be hurt by love again, I'll never love again.

But while Shuichi was checking the cameras, Kokichi was busy at work. Slowly stalking Keebo, it was approaching lunch time and Kokichi figured it was the perfect time to strike. Since everyone else was more focused on turning the gym into a dance floor.

"Come on Kokichi.. you can do this.. it's for Shuichi.. Shuichi..." Kokichi sighed at the thought of coming back and telling Shuichi what he's done. He'll be so happy. And maybe they'll even kiss.. Kokichi's face was bright red at the thought.

"Shuichi..Shuichi..Shuichi!!" Kokichi giggled, burying his face into his hands.

"He's mine..all mine.."

"Uhh, what are you doing Oma?" Keebo questioned, with a concerned look on his face. Shit! Kokichi was so lost in he didn't notice he was thinking out loud. He didn't even notice he was leaning over Keebo's shoulder, but at least they were in the dinner hall. And he was eating, alone.

"Hey Keebo looks over there-" It was such a stupid plan, but while Keebo wasn't looking Kokichi sprinkled the crushed sleeping pills and ran away. Giggling at the thought of Shuichi's praise.

"He'll be mine forever!!"