Chapter 9: The Plan

"..hmm.." Shuichi mumbled as he clicked through different web pages. He was researching Junko Enoshima, if he wanted his plan to go smoothly, he was gonna have to do what she did.

Except better.

"Disguising her sister Mukuro as herself, killing her sister to make them believe she died, then making everyone believe Mukuro was the mastermind, then using her sister's already dead body to make them think Mukuro also died? Too much work, Ms. Enoshima should work smarter, not harder." Shuichi snickered to himself.

"Though I will take inspiration on diguising myself as one of the students trapped. It will be so fun to go into the clas trial and leading the culprit to their doom! And I could frame anyone I want, cause I'm the mastermind~" Shuichi was having so much fun, talking to himself in his dark room. Why hadn't he thought of this earlier? What on earth was keeping him from making this wonderful decision?

"Oh!! I almost forgot, I need a place to hold this fun little game!" Shuichi giggled, he started searching up his area. Looking for any abandoned places to renovate, he was almost set on a decaying grocery store until he found something even better. He saw a blog about an abandoned school somewhere in the forest.

"A school!? For me!? It's like the universe is on my side! Finally.." Shuichi decided it would be best to see what he was working with. So he got up, grabbed his keys, and headed out. He checked the time, it was 3:17, school should be out around now. And that's when Shuichi saw it.

He saw Kokichi, walking with someone else.

"Say Kokichi, wanna head back to my place today? We can watch movies if you want~" The boy with Kokichi cooed, Kokichi giggled and lacthed onto his arm.

"Oh sure! We can watch crime documentaries!"

Shuichi blocked out the rest.

"So he found someone else huh?" Shuichi muttered, had it even been a week since the incident? Shuichi started down the path into the forest, trying to get what he saw out of his head.

"So he think he can just replace me like that? Treat me like I'm shit and just throw me out?" Shuichi chuckled, it took around thirty minutes of walking until he saw the school, covered in moss and vines.

"Kokichi my darling, you are in for a world of pain."

Shuichi inspected the school further, luckily none of it was broken down, but it was disgusting. It would definitely take some fixing. But it would work, the only problem was executions. Shuichi doesn't have the technology to make these lavish punishments. So the best thing he could do was kill them by hand, but he would have to think of a way to keep everyone away from him while he did that, and not draw suspicion to himself. Now that he thinks about it, he would need a way to keep them from just getting up and leaving!

"I need to make a call."

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY, IM CURRENTLY WRITING ON MY PHONE CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE!!!!