Chapter 11: My Secret Admirer

The following week was odd, but fun for Shuichi. He took pleasure in bossing Keebo around, the fear in Keebo's voice when Shuichi mentioned Kaito was music to his ears.

"I swear..I can't wait till I can stab you in the neck and hear you scream.." Shuichi say quietly.

"Uh, did you say something?" Keebo inquired over the phone.

"Nothing..though I would like to bring something up." Shuichi smiled, twirling his hair with his finger.

"See it's almost been a week, and I haven't seen much progress on my barricades.."

"Oh uh..it's just taking a bit.."

"You know what happens if they aren't finished, Keebo." Shuichi would be lying if he didn't love this side of himself. The side he didn't even know he had, he spent all those days crying over Kokichi when he could've been doing something like this. How pathetic of him.

"Sir please..don't tell! I'll have it done soon.."

"I want it done on time."

"B-But is complicated! I can't finish it in such short time!" Keebo started sniffling over the phone. Shuichi's eyes lit up with joy.

"Aw are you going to cry?"

"..please.."

"You'll be crying a lot harder when Momota has your head on a stick. Work harder, I want it done."

"Fine..I'll have your stupid shit done on time."

"Thank you Keebo~" Shuichi chuckled as Keebo hung up. Hearing him almost cry..seeing him suffering..

Oh it was all Shuichi ever wanted.

"I want more..no I NEED more.." Shuichi whispered, his eyes wide with determination.

"I want every one of these shitheads crying and begging for mercy! Apologizing over and over about how sorry they treated me.." Shuichi paused, "and then I'll kill them. It will be slow and painfully, and then, they can never hurt me ever again."

While Shuichi was having his little moment, the door bell rung.

"Oh! Uncle's home!!" Shuichi cheerfully raced down the stairs, excited to see his uncle. He ran to the door and flung it opened.

"Welcome home-"

There was no one.

"Eh??? Is this some type of prank-" Shuichi looked down at his doorstep, seeing a basket of chocolates cookies this time.

"Oh! What a lovely gift." Shuichi picked up the basket, the cookies smelled so good. They must have been freshly baked, Shuichi noticed that on top of the cookies there was a little note.

"My dearest Shuichi, I miss you dearly, you make my heart throb like no other. I hope these baked goods can show my love for you."

So it's this person again? Kind of creepy, Shuichi thought to himself. But..they can bake good cookies, and it's for free, so it's better to not drive them off. Not to mention the happy feeling Shuichi gets when he reads each letter, he couldn't put his finger on what he was feeling though. Probably just a confidence boost, even a brilliant mastermind needs an ego boost once and awhile.

"Aw, thank you, my secret admirer~" Shuichi smiled as he took his delicious treat inside. Unaware that what he said made someone VERY happy.

So...still writing on my phone. I should probably start writing more in these chapters or this story is gonna have a lot of chapters. But I still hope you enjoy!