Chapter 23: Getting My Hands Dirty

Shuichi rushed into the cafeteria, seeing that Keebo was still knocked out cold. Shuichi carefully picked up Keebo and dragged him to the theater room, while he was doing this he decided to send a little message to everyone else.

"Everyone! Please report to the gym, I have some very valuable information to tell you~"

Shuichi heard the groans and whines from the students all around the school, perfect, this should buy him some time to do what he needs to do. He placed Keebo right in the center of the stage and slowly starting to wake him up.

"Ehh.. what's going on..?" Keebo murmured, Shuichi smiled, slowly grabbing his pocket knife from his back pocket.

"Shhhh.. Hey there Keebo~"

"S-Saihara?! What the fuck- Get off me!" Shuichi frowned, pressing the blade of the knife against Keebo's neck.

"You're being awfully rude to someone who is debating on killing you." Keebo's eyes widened, and he began to shake.

"I-I knew it! You're the one behind this aren't you!? You want us to kill each other!"

"That's right and it's all thanks to you Keebo~"

"W-What're talking about?!"

"Do you remember getting a phone call from a special someone?~" When Shuichi said that, Keebo seemed to overwhelmed with guilt. If Keebo had simply denied Shuichi's request, maybe he would've still been alive, maybe everyone would be safe.

"No..no.."

"Tsk, tsk, that's no good, everyone is here because of YOU."

"Shut up! It's all you!"

"It doesn't really matter who is at fault, this is where you die Keebo, you can do nothing to redeem yourself. You'll die a villain." Shuichi berated Keebo until he got bored and decided it's time to kill him.

"Goodbye Keebo."

"No please-" Shuichi stabbed Keebo in the neck, blood spurting everywhere. Shuichi happily grabbed a bucket from the props section and began collecting Keebo's blood. He got a decent amount and walked up the stairs so he was right over the stage, holding the bucket in his hand, waiting for something.

"KEEBO! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He heard Angie scream, you see, he decided to show everyone the first motive. Which revealed that Keebo was secretly talking bad about Angie behind her back so she'll lose her spot as student council president, and he could take it instead.

Shuichi cleared his throat.

"I'm in here!" Shuichi said in his best Keebo impression, and it seemed to be pretty good because Angie came in racing into the theater room.

"Keebo- Oh my god.. KEEBO-" Angie ran to Keebo's body, trying to see if he was okay, which is when Shuichi dumped the blood all over her.

"W-What is this!? Is this his blood!? Oh my god-" Shuichi chuckled as he saw Angie run around in panic, she was doing everything he expected her to do. When Angie started changing into one of costumes in the theater, that was when Shuichi decided to leave. He walked all the way back to the dorm room and opened the door, seeing Kokichi fast asleep. Shuichi smiled, he sat on the bed and kissed Kokichi's cheek.

"I wonder how you'd react, if you found out I killed Keebo, if you found out I was planning to kill everyone~"

"I'd still love you."