Chapter 14: First Kill/Late Preparations

The months that followed, were anything but exciting, it was just gathering dirt about the victims who would be involved in this massacre. It was tiring work, but necessary. Shuichi had a plan; he knew how he wanted each of those inferior beings to die. Some will be killed by their own best friend, and others will be strangled to death by Shuichi himself, and if they're lucky, they'll kill themselves before anyone can get their hands on them. Shuichi kept all his motives, punishments, and any other ideas in a journal safely in his room. Where no one could find it.

"Hey Shuichi, we need to talk." Shuichi's uncle approached Shuichi from behind, Shuichi turned around, his back facing the kitchen counter.

"Oh! What's up uncle?" Shuichi knew, no matter what, he would always have his uncle with him. So, he was always excited to talk to him.

"I was going through your room, since it's a shit hole right now..and.."

"You saw it didn't you?" Shuichi bit his lip, surely his uncle would realize what he's doing right? How he's doing a good thing.

"I'm sorry kiddo."

"Sorry for what?"

"Not seeing the signs soon enough. The way those kids were treating was horrible, I'm just glad I stopped it now before you could-" Shuichi's uncle started but was quickly cut off by Shuichi.

"You're not stopping me." Shuichi snarled, this was the only thing he was living for, if he didn't get revenge on those assholes before dying, he would never forgive himself. He's not stopping, not for anything, or anyone. The only person who could stop him is his mom, and she's dead.

Plus, this is exactly what she wants.

"Look son, I know it seems hopeless-"

"Don't call me son."

"Shuichi don't test me, I'm your uncle."

"Why are you trying to stop me!? This is everything I ever wanted! This is everything mom has every wanted!" Shuichi shouted, becoming more and more stressed by the second.

"Shuichi the hell are you talking about!?"

"I'm making the world a better place dammit! We don't need those kids, mom doesn't need those kids, I'm doing this for both of you! For the whole world!"

"Your mother would be disgusted if she heard what you've done." Shuichi's uncle's scowled. Shuichi stayed silent, slowly reaching behind his back. He would pay for that.

"Shoot- Bud, I didn't mean it like that- Look we'll get you some help-"

Slice!

Shuichi started stabbing his uncle with the butcher knife, screaming at him.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MOM! YOU KILLED HER! I KNOW YOU DID, YOU WERE IN THE CAR WHEN IT CRASHED! YOU WERE DRIVING! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER!" Shuichi sobbed, stabbing his uncle over and over again. His screams of pure agony making Shuichi cry even more.

"I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! NEVER EVER EVER! YOU KILLED HER..you killed..mom.." Shuichi looked down at his uncle's dead and lifeless body. Blood was all over the floor, and all over Shuichi. His eyes were red and stung, what had he just done? He killed his uncle..the one person who cared about him-

"That..felt..great!~" Shuichi giggled, sliding the blood off the knife with his finger. He was in pure awe, that felt so good! Like all the stress he had felt was suddenly gone, he was at peace. Now there was only one problem.

How do you get rid of a dead body? Shuichi looked towards his furnace, his uncle said he wanted to be cremated when he died..so..at least he's keeping his old man wishes? It didn't really matter anyway; he was dead after all. Shuichi dragged the body into the furnance, shut the doors, and let that man burn.

But after a while, Shuichi started to feel a sickness in his stomach. Being in that house for too long would make him lose his lunch, and he already cleaned up the floor with bleach.

So he decided to go prep at the school longer. He grabbed a couple thing he would need, cameras, lots of them, and his trusty laptop. Oh, and something to prerecord a message with. When he got there, he instantly set off to work. He started setting up cameras all over the place, not only would they let Shuichi be able to see where everyone is at one time. It would also let him do something that he's been dying to figure out how to work for a long time. See, he wanted to set the cameras up to his laptop so he could stream it. To everyone.

Now Shuichi didn't have the skills- well not skills- the materials to be able to hijack a broadcasting system and stream this game to everyone around the world. That would be too much of a hassle.

A stream online would have to do, but Shuichi wanted people to actually see this stream. So, he started making lots of accounts advertising this stream. He wasn't dumb as a rock, like Kaito. He made sure he repeated over and over again that everything the viewers see is fake. Now, it might cause a little shock at first when people realize that they're actually watching live murders happen. But Shuichi is sure that they'll be more grateful when the figure out what a favor Shuichi is doing for all of them.

Shuichi decided to test his cameras.

"Testing, testing, one two three.." Shuichi was delighted when he saw the cameras hook up perfectly to his laptop, and that if he was streaming, the people watching would be able to see the cameras too. Everything was going according to plan, so Shuichi decided to call it a night. But no matter how hard he tried, Shuichi could never bring himself to go home. It was like it wasn't home anymore, it was just empty space. Shuichi did the only other option he had, he decided to spend the night in one of the school dorms. Sure, it was cold, but it would make do, for some reason, Shuichi would rather that than have to stay in his house any longer. Soon enough, Shuichi drifted off to sleep in that cold dirty room.

All alone.