Chapter 22: Getting Into Action

Shuichi groaned; he laid sprawled out on the bed. Nothing interesting was going on, he had quit looking at the cameras a while ago. That was one thing him and Junko had in common, they found lots of things boring, he would talk to the viewers, but all they talk about is him and Kokichi. It makes Shuichi question himself, and he hates to question himself.

Suddenly, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Finally, something interesting.." Shuichi mumbled, he got up and opened the door. It was Kokichi! You know the more Shuichi thought about it, he found Kokichi the least boring out everyone in this place. His lovesick personality and hotheaded nature makes a perfect formula for potential murder. Shuichi likes to observe Kokichi's behavior, wondering what it'll take for his mind to span and lash out.

Also the scent of fresh baked cookies Kokichi gives off is a plus too.

"Shuichi my love!!" Kokichi jumped on Shuichi, making them both fall on the bed.

"Ugh! Kokichi calm down-" Shuichi was almost instantly showered in kisses from Kokichi.

"Mwah!! Did you know how much I missed you??? I was sooo miserable!!"

"You were only gone for a couple of hours-"

"That's so long, remember how my anxiety spikes when I'm not with you? I can't stand being without MY precious boyfriend." Interesting, Kokichi has become clingier and possessive. Could this be because of the comments Tsumugi made? Kokichi might be insecure about the stability of the relationship right now. Shuichi will have to take note of that, perhaps tugging on Kokichi's heart strings might make him do more of Shuichi's dirty deeds.

Kokichi was a giggling mess, his head was buried in Shuichi's chest, and he was kicking his legs pretty fast. He was mumbling nonsense, something about how he did something.

"What'd you do, Kokichi?" Shuichi asked, Kokichi looked up, excited.

"I did it! I put the sleeping pills in Keebo's food, he's now fast asleep!!!" Kokichi cheered, smiling brightly. Shuichi's eyes lit up at this wonderful news, he gave Kokichi a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you darling, you're the very best.." Shuichi mutterd quietly, looking shyly off to the side.

"Oh my gosh Shuichi, you are just too cute!" Kokichi giggled again, hugging Shuichi tightly.

"You won't mind doing favors like this for me in the future, right?"

"Of course not Shuichi, I live to make you happy!" Shuichi grinned, he decided to test Kokichi's loyalty.

"What would you do for me?" Shuichi asked, Kokichi paused for a second, his lovesick puppy dog eyes darkened, he became more serious.

"I'd do anything for you Shuichi."

"Describe anything."

"I would walk the ends of the earth for you, I'd give up everything I had, I'd cut ties with everyone I love for you..well you're the only one I love anyways..I'd DIE for you Shuichi. Anything to make you happy, anything at all."

"Would you kill for me, Kokichi?" That was the million dollar question, sure, Kokichi was willing to die blah blah blah, Shuichi's heard it a million times. But to take someone else's life? That was what Shuichi wanted to know.

"...if it was the only thing to make you happy.." Kokichi mumbled, he had never really been the time for violence, always covering his eyes when the gory scenes were showed in Danganronpa. He could never hurt a fly, Shuichi wil admit he's asked this question to Kokichi multiple times. But Kokichi would always say anything but killing, maybe Tsumugi's comments really got to him. Maybe Shuichi really hurt him when he left, but that didn't matter to Shuichi. All that mattered was he knew that Kokichi was willing to do anything for him, and now he can start asking for more extreme favors if needed.

Suddenly Shuichi remembered Keebo, he needed to collect his knocked-out body and go through with his plan, if anyone else got to him before Shuichi the whole thing would be ruined. So he had to act fast.

"Kokichi you stay here, I'm going to go-"

"You're leaving?! No!" Kokichi cried, Shuichi pushed Kokichi off of him lightly and got off up the bed, approaching the door. The way Kokichi depended on Shuichi so much was disturbing, even to Shuichi himself. The way he was acting right now unsettled him.

"Kokichi it'll be quick."

"No! Stay with me! You're my boyfriend!" Kokichi grabbed onto Shuichi's hand, Shuichi was starting to get aggravated. He wanted to scream at Kokichi that he was not his boyfriend, and to leave him the fuck alone. But he couldn't do that now, he needs Kokichi for the time being.

"You're scaring me Kokichi.." Shuichi mumbled, lowering his head. He could see the shock and guilt arise and Kokichi's face.

"My Shuichi is sad?! Okay fine, you can go..just don't take long!" Shuichi nodded and left the dorm, a sly grin on his face.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Kokichi, you are so easy to manipulate."

New chapter!! Yay!! Also I have a question about how I should go about writing this book, would you guys prefer if I write out each day and each trial, or should I simply timeskip after this first trial/day? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna write out each trial and day, so I can show you guys how Shuichi pulls the strings and uses the people around him, but I don't want to bore you guys to death either. Anyways that's all, btw my birthday is tomorrow, happy birthday to me!! <3