Chapter 10: Helping Hand

Shuichi dialed Keebo's phone number. Keebo was one of the disgusting creatures that was at the party, and Shuichi hated to do this but he needed him. Keebo was well versed in robotics and tech, if Shuichi needed a way to keep everyone trapped in here, then Keebo could probably make it for him.

"Hello, is this Keebo?"

"Who's asking?"

"Unimportant. I know what you said about Harukawa."

"W-What!?" Shuichi smiled, it felt so good to hear the fear in that boy's voice. Though the accusation was true, Keebo made the grave mistake of talking bad about Maki Harukawa. Not only is she the one who seems loved by all the school, she's also Kaito's girlfriend.

"Mhm, you said that she was a good for nothing whore. Imagine if word got out about that..imagine what Momota might do to you.."

"Who is this!? If you don't tell me right now-"

"Shhh..no need to get angry. I just need a little favor."

"..what do you need?"

"I need you to build something, something to barricade a door. But can be controlled with remote, can you do that?"

"Yeah, but I need to know how many doors there are, and what the dimensions are."

"Go to the abandoned school, that's what your working with. Don't forget windows. And I want it done by a week."

"..will you be there?"

"You don't need to know who I am. Get to work. When you finish leave them by the entrance."

"Okay, goodbye..whoever you are."

Shuichi promptly hung up. He started walking away from the school, not wanting to be seen by Keebo. He snickered, thinking about how Keebo's own creation will be used against him.

When Shuichi returned to his house, he saw something strange at his front door.

There was a basket of muffin, chocolate ones, Shuichi's favorite. He picked the basket up, reading the tag.

"For Shuichi <3 I miss you"

"Are these poisonous?" Shuichi asked himself, it was strange. Who could've left these for him? It was very suspicious..but Shuichi couldn't resist, he stepped inside and shoved a muffin in his mouth. It was warm and fluffy, just like he liked them. And even better, they weren't poisoned!

"Oh Shuichi..I love you.."

I WROTE THIS ON THE FUCKING BUS TO SCHOOL