Chapter 19: Sweet Dreams

Shuichi tried to get away to his dorm, but Kokichi stuck to him like glue. He insisted that him and Shuichi should share a dorm, just in case anyone tries to harm him. Shuichi sighed mentally; this just makes thing more difficult for him. How could he communicate with his adoring fans if Kokichi breathing over his shoulder all the time?

But, Shuichi would find a way to make due of what he has. He'll check the stream when Kokichi was fast asleep.

"Hey Kokichi, maybe I should go into the dorm first..to check if it's poisoned..?" Shuichi cringed at his own words, it was so obvious he was lying once again.

"Yup! Okay Shuichi." Kokichi smiled and nodded his head. But once again, Kokichi took Shuichi's word to heart, believing there is no way Shuichi would ever lie.

Shuichi sighed in relief that Kokichi was either too dumb or too in love to see through his lie. He walked inside the dorm and closed the door behind. He proceeded to hide all his belongings under the bed, once he was done, he opened up the door for Kokichi.

"All clear!" Shuichi looked at Kokichi, he had this horrible look on his face. Like he was about to sob.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Shuichi questioned, did Kokichi somehow see what Shuichi was doing?

"Oh it's nothing.. it's just my anxiety seems to rise when I'm not with you.." Kokichi whimpered, Shuichi mentally rolled his eyes. He lived a whole year without Kokichi, and just now his anxiety is rising?

"Aww.. sweetie.." Shuichi led Kokichi into the dorm and laid him down on the bed.

"You should get some sleep, okay? That'll make you feel better." Shuichi whispered in Kokichi's ear, smiling sweetly.

"Okay Shuichi, but did you check under the bed, someone could've but a bomb in there and-" Kokichi started to lean over and look under the bed. Shuichi panicked, trying to think of something to say to get Kokichi to stop.

"I already checked no need."

"Oh I insist, I wanna make sure we're okay!"

Shit. That didn't work, think Shuichi think.

"L-Let's uh.. cuddle!" Kokichi immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at Shuichi.

"Really?"

"..yea.." Kokichi giggled and held his arms out.

"Then come here!" Shuichi tried not to cringe as he crawled into Kokichi's arms, the boy holding him closer and closer. They had never actually shared a bed before, so this was new. What better place to build your relationship than in Shuichi's murder trap he set for everyone including you? If someone broke in, it would be an easy kill, Shuichi couldn't get up and beat that person to bear death if Kokichi was holding onto him so damn tight.

Shuichi was waiting for Kokichi to fall asleep, but he could feel his eyes getting heavy, he was slowly drifting off.

"Kokichi.." Shuichi mumbled, he buried his face into Kokichi's neck.

"Hehe, good night Shuichi." Shuichi tried to resist, but he was so tired and he didn't know why. Maybe it was this stupid boy cuddling him, nevertheless Shuichi started to drift into a deep sleep.

Leaving Kokichi basically alone in the dorm to do whatever he wants.