Chapter 1

I wish I had a normal life, where I could make own my decisions, with parents that will always support me.

Yeah not in a million years, rather I got stuck-up patents that care about their status and reputation and what the media and people think about them.

Being known as the Daughter of Johnson Snow the richest man in the world with the most successful business J Enterprise is really horrible.

I have six siblings three brothers and three sisters, my Dad wasn't playing when he told my mum he wanted a whole soccer team but I wasn't planned I was a surprise baby.

All my siblings are cool besides my oldest sister Jessica she's basically Mum and Dad when they are not around, she's married to Hendry Peterson the most annoying and awkward brother-in-law.

They have two children they are the sweetest nephew and niece ever I love them so much their names are Andrew and Ella they love coming over because I'm the best auntie they make me happy.

Eric my older brother is married to Baylee she's the nicest person and we like going shopping together with my other two sisters.

They are not ready to have children but someday they will even though my Dad and Mum are pressuring them to.

What I like about Eric is that he doesn't listen to my Dad when it comes to his life, he does whatever he wants with his wife I wish I could do that.

Jason stays overseas his work involves a lot of traveling, I miss him so much.

Then there's Ethan the coolest brother ever his a ladies man, honestly his crazy he always gives our parents a heart attack.

With his scandals but the paparazzi likes twisting things and magazines, so I don't blame him but my Dad is always quick to shut down a rumor his reputation must remain golden and ours.

Emily and Jasmine, they like my best friends they always look out for me and stand up for me same with my older brothers.

Jessica hates me, she's the worst she made our life's a living hell just because she's the oldest. Dad said we must always listen to her and she can make decisions for us.

She ruined so many relationships Jasmine had and always told on us.

Not allowing us to go out, my parents weren't always home so she became our Mum and Dad and it sucked when my parents were there but the only time we could get freedom Jessica always ruined it.

My parents are very hard on me throughout my life I had to always get A's in all my subjects otherwise I would get grounded.

Staying in my room with no Tv, phone, friends, or seeing my siblings. I wasn't even allowed to see the sun so I made sure I studied and had tutors over every day.

I passed with straight A's then went to University I graduated and tomorrow my family is throwing me a graduations party and I honestly don't know what to react.

I have two best friends Roslyn Golden and Angela Ray, we met when we were babies. Our parents are close friends we went through the same shit, having famous and rich parents isn't that nice.

My life doesn't get any better with the parents I have.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣