Chapter 31

Dominic's POV 

Jules has been in a coma for four months now and these four months have been excruciating for me, I couldn't do anything not seeing her beautiful brown eyes and her beautiful smile or hearing her contagious laugh, I miss her so much. 

Every day I prayed for her to come back to me, the doctor told me the only thing we can do is to wait, I'm worried about her asking if the baby made it, I know that's the first thing she's going to ask. 

I've been searching for Amelia myself, the police can't even do their damn job in finding her. The camera caught her as she exited the car after crashing into Jules so there's proof that she tried killing Jules, almost did but I know she's going to make it she has to. 

It was another morning without Jules. I woke up and looked at the empty space beside me, today I have to go to the company I need to sign important documents. 

I hated how everyone looked at me, with sympathy in their eyes. Everyone knew about it the internet and the news network was going crazy and you got stupid magazines with headlines like 'Dominic Beckham's mistress attempts to kill his wife Julia Snow Beckham.' I sued those magazines. 

Jules siblings are the best they all going through a hard time but they bring food over, trying to get me to eat. We keep each other company. My mum wanted to move in but I told her not to. 

One thing I know is that when I get my hands on Amelia she's going to regret everything she did, killing my unborn child. I'm going to put her six feet under. 

Amelia's POV 

The cops have been searching for me everywhere but I'm good at hiding. It doesn't matter that I don't live as I use to but I'll get everything back soon. 

How the hell did Julia survive that crash, she's supposed to be dead but hearing that she was pregnant and lost the baby brought me a lot of joy. If Dominic is going to have a baby it's with me and nobody else. So I am going to finish her off. 

I'm going to do her a favor and let her out of her misery.

End of POV 

Emily's POV 

I was holding Jules hand and I prayed for her to wake up and come back to us. It hurts me to think that she'll wake up asking about her baby, how are we going to tell her.

This is going to kill her inside I wish I could do something to take the pain of losing her unborn baby from her. It breaks my heart that we didn't get the chance to meet the sweet angel.

"She's going to be fine right?" I asked looking at Jasmine who was sitting across from me. "Yes, she's going to come back to us and it's going to be hard for her but all we can do is be there and support her. 

End of POV

I tried opening my eyes but the light was hurting me, my throat was so dry. Then I heard someone one calling me their voice sounding so distant. 

When I finally could open my eyes fully a nurse was looking at me smiling. "Mrs. Julia, do you feel any kind of pain?" She asked but I couldn't speak for some reason I need water. 

I tried saying water but it came out rough but she heard me and helped me to drink water. "What happened to me?" I asked trying to sit up but the nurse stopped me and told me to stay still. 

"Why am I in a hospital?" I asked confused. "Mrs what's your name?" She asked. I looked at her funny why the hell is she asking me that. "My name is Julia Snow." I said. 

"Are you married?" She asked writing something down. "No." What's up with all these questions. "I'll call the doctor to come check on you." She said then left the room before I could as her why I was in the hospital. 

Dominic's POV 

I was in a meeting with one of our partners when my PA walked into my office and told me the hospital called and said Julia woke up I didn't think twice before getting up and excusing myself. 

I  ran out of the building to the parking lot and drove like a mad man to the hospital. When I got there the Doctor was waiting outside. "What's going on Dr. Mendez?" I asked trying to catch my breath. 

"Mr. Beckham your wife suffered a serious head injury so she currently has memory loss, you need to be patient with her, the memories will come back but don't tell her anything let her remember on her own she'll have flashbacks about what happened." He said. 

"Can I see her?" Dr. Mendez looked at me with sympathy. "I'm afraid not, she doesn't remember you the only people she can see are her  mother and siblings she only remembers them." At that moment I felt like someone stabbed me in the gut.

"I'm sorry Mr. Beckham but it's for her own good." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Please inform them that they can't talk about anything regarding the accident and you." He said then walked away. 

When I finally thought I got Julia back, I have to stay away from her, I looked into the room she was in from afar. Her beautiful eyes looked around the room, fidgeting with her hands, I felt the tears flowing down my face. 

If only I could wrap my arms around you and tell you how much I love you this is going to hurt even more. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.