Chapter 41

It's been 1 month I've been craving so many things, I'm so happy. Dom has been with me twenty-four seven I'm not allowed to do anything.

He's always been gentle with me but recently he's been doing too much it was getting on my nerves and I told him, and he said he would bring it down a notch. I love it when his protective over me but it got way too much for my liking.

My two amazing mums have been staying over to look after me and advising and helping me. Dom's mum is the best I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. My siblings kept on coming to visit me.

Emily and Jasmine gave me names to choose from I'd never name my child Renesmee if it was a girl or EJ Edward Jacob if it was a boy, I love Twilight but no.

I had a lot of thinking to do, not my brothers thinking I would name my son after them I love them too but no they were trouble makers.

My only wish is for my baby to be healthy and happy and for me to be here to see it all.

My stomach isn't showing yet but I do feel bloated, Dom was currently sleeping he's so cute he sleeps like a baby all that will be gone once this little one comes into the world. I say holding my stomach.

Christmas is soon and my Mum is planning a big dinner, before we use to go to Dad's business partner's house it was so boring and we didn't have a choice,  but all that has come to an end. Dom's family and my family are having dinner together.

Dom's POV

When Jules told me she was pregnant I felt like time stopped I couldn't believe it, it was horrible when she lost the baby because of Amelia. This time I will protect her with my life I won't let Amelia get her way.

Christmas was soon I already got presents for everyone. My phone started ringing it was an unsaved number, I picked it up. "Hello." No one responded. I dropped it. It started ringing again.

"Dominic." Amelia said and my blood started boiling the hate I had for her. "What do you want? how dare you call me." I said gripping the phone.

"Dominic if you want your little family safe you'll meet me at the address I'm about to send you." This bitch. "Amelia go to hell this game you playing will blow up in your face soon." I said opening my safe and taking out my gun.

"I know Julia's pregnant if you don't cooperate with me I will kill that baby inside of her, it wouldn't be the first time." She said laughing. "Amelia I swear when I get my hands on you!" I said banging the table. She kept on laughing.

"I've been watching Julia ever since she came out of the hospital, those guards you have with her twenty-four seven mean nothing to me."

"If I wanted to kill her I would have a long time ago, but if you don't listen to me I'll kidnap her and kill that baby inside of her, is that what you want?"

I walked up and down my office, thinking of what to say. "Fine." I said clenching my fist.

"No cops involved Dom things will get very dirty if you involve them come alone with no weapon I'll send instructions just be a good boy and wait." She said and dropped the phone. I recorded the conversation we just had.

I have to protect Jules, I called Brandon to come over as soon as possible. Amelia thinks that I would listen to her dumbass I also have my own game I was just waiting for her to call me, I knew she was watching Jules this whole time like I have been watching her.

I had a whole team working with me including Brandon to take Amelia down and Santiago the person who's been helping her.

If this costs my life then I'm prepared to die for Jules and our baby as long as they are safe but one thing I know is that Amelia's days in this world are counted.

End of POV

Brandon arrived and greeted us he kissed Jasmine and went straight to Dom's office, his been in there for a very long time now maybe he has a lot of work. Why did Brandon look so tense, I looked at Jasmine and she shrugged her shoulders.

The Christmas dinner is being held at my mother's house, she loves going all out so I won't be surprised if she does too much. Dom has been acting weird lately but he keeps on assuring me that everything is alright but I know him and something is off.

Amelia hasn't done anything to us but I know she's still out there, but I have this bad feeling that something bad is going to happen. I couldn't sleep Dom was still in his office.

I got up and wore my gown and slippers and went to Dom's office, I could hear people talking I walked in and everyone was looking at me. I didn't recognize a lot of them maybe a few.

"Everyone leave." Everyone got up and left I walked towards Dom and he pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry for making you wait up on me." I looked up at him.

"Dom what's going on please tell me." I say placing my hands on his chest. "Jules I'm doing this to protect you and our baby." He says holding my face and brushing my cheeks. "Dom tell me if Amelia is trying to do something again." I say holding his arm.

"Jules you can't get involved in this for you and the baby's sake stay out of this let me deal with this please." He says looking at me with so much pain in his eyes. "Dom let me help, she wants to kill me." I said moving his hands off my face.

"No Jules you're pregnant and I'm not risking your life and the babies let me deal with this, please listen to me." He says pulling me close to him.

"Julia please I'm not losing you again and our baby." He says looking at me. "Okay, but please be safe come back to me." I say looking at him with tears in my eyes.

Dom placed his hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss, we haven't spent time with each other his been in this office the whole day it felt great being in his arms.

After a long passionate kiss he kissed my forehead. "I love you so much." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love you with my whole being." Go to bed and I'll be there soon." He says brushing the back of my head.

I went to bed I knew Dom was doing this for us I wish I could help him bring her down I want to be the one who puts a bullet between her eyes. Dom wants to do this and wants me safe so I'll listen to him and leave it in his hands he'll deal with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕

Tell me what you think in the comments 💕

Please vote and comment 💕

💗💗💗