Chapter 35

Dom's best friend Brandon is coming to visit us soon he couldn't come to our wedding because his company was rebranding, he stays in Italy at the moment, he said he would make it up to us for not attending our wedding. 

Dom was working from home, he was currently in his office. I got a call from Jasmine. "Hey what's up sis." I say putting the book I was reading down. "Hey, I was just checking up on you how are you feeling?" She asks worriedly. 

"I'm great you don't have to worry, Dom is working from home and there's  a lot of security around the house." I say laughing. "I'm coming to see you on Friday I'm free I have to go meeting that just started I love you ." She said and dropped before I could say anything. 

Brandon is coming on Friday but it's no big deal it's the first time I'll be meeting him face-to-face his so funny. Dom sits beside me and places his arm on my shoulder pulling me towards him and places his head on my neck. "Oh okay." I say surprised. "What I miss my wife." He says kissing my neck causing me to giggle. 

Dom turns me around and kisses my lips I'm taken by surprise but I respond by kissing him back he pulls me onto his lap and places his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him, he bit my lower lip his tongue explores my mouth. It was getting very hot and intense. 

His phone started ringing. "Dom." I said trying to stop him from kissing me but he continues kissing me and the phone keeps ringing. 

It stops and we continue kissing passionately, the phone starts ringing again I push Dom back into the couch. "Answer the phone it's probably work, we have all the time in the world to make love." I say smirking. 

"You drive me crazy Jules." He said kissing me down my neck. "What!!" He says walking to his office on the phone. This man I say shaking my head. 

It's finally Friday Brandon is coming over, the chef prepared delicious food now we just waiting on him. Dom wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest, I can't help but giggle.

"You've been so clingy these days." I said placing my hands on his. He bites my ear causing me to squeal, the doorbelll rings.

Dom goes to open the door I hear him and Brandon laughing coming towards the sitting  room. 'Julia, it's finally nice to meet you." He said coming towards me with his arms open.

I hug him. "You quite beautiful, got yourself a gem I see Dominic." He says smirking at Dom. "Sure did." He says blushing. "I feel like I know Dominic here is always talking about you." He says chuckling as Dominic pushes him. 

The chef tells us dinner is we go to the Dinner room Dom and Brandon start telling me about the things they did back in high school and college we finish dinner now we having some dessert, the doorbelll rings.

"Are you expecting anyone." Dom asks putting his hand on my thigh I shake my head no. I go and open the door it's Jasmine and Emily they both hug me. "Where's my clingy brother-in-law." Jasmine says walking into the house. 

"We just wanted to see you." Emily says smiling at me. I close the door as I walk towards the sitting room Jasmine is stuck in one place not moving, her eyes are locked with Brandons, they both looking at each other shocked. "Do you guys know each other?" I ask looking at both of them. 

"Umm I need to use the restroom, Jules and Emi please follow me." she says dragging us with her upstairs. "What's going on?" Emily asks laughing.

"Remember the guy I told you about, when I went on a business trip to Italy." Jasmine says walking up and down. "The one-night stand guy." I say remembering. "Noooo wayyy." Emily says jumping grabbing Jasmine arm. 

"Yess way." She says leaning on the wall sliding down making a crying face. "What am I going to do, I left without saying anything how the hell does he still remember me." She says grabbing he head. Brandon and Jasmine I didn't see that coming. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.