Chapter 36

"We were still having dessert so Brandon isn't leaving anytime soon." I say helping Jasmine up. "Kick him out Jules." She says grabbing my arm.

"I can't do that he's a guest and Dom's best friend. " Jasmine starts walking up and down. "Stop doing that you giving me a headache." Emily says holding Jasmine in one place. 

Brandon's POV 

"Umm bro how do you know that girl?" I ask Dominic scratching the back of my head. "That's Jules big sister he says." Looking at me confused. "Remember that girl I told you about, she disappeared on me after spending a night with me." 

"Yeah, she didn't even leave a note." He says shaking his head. Dominic looks at me with his eyes wide open shocked.

"Yeah that's her she's been on my mind ever since I've been looking for her." I say sitting down. 

Men was too stunned to speak. " You and Jasmine no way Dude." he says laughing. "This is going to be fun." He says laughing. I just shake my head while smiling.

End of POV

Jasmine's POV 

Shit, what am I going to do. "Jules I'm leaving I can't stay here." I say leaving the restroom and going downstairs. "Itwasniceseeingyoubye." I say fast running out of the house. 

"Wait for me!" Emily says running after me. I start the car as soon as she gets in. "That was rude." she says putting on her seat belt.

I drove straight home when we get there I went straight to my room. "What's wrong with her?" Ethan asks. "You won't believe what happened." I hear Emily say laughing. "Shut that big mouth of yours Emily." I say running up the stairs. 

I take my phone and call Jules. "Hey is he still there." I ask biting my nail. "Yeah he is, Jas I feel like you need to speak to him, he's Dom's best friend so he's going to be around a lot and he's not going back to Italy." Jules said  and my heart drops to my ass.

"Yeah I know but how am I even going to start." I say laying down on my bed. "Well just say sorry for leaving without saying anything and get to know him, you guys would make a very cute couple." She says teasing me. "Jules stop." I said and she laughs. 

"I'm being serious Jas, if you want to talk to him I can make it happen." I bite my lower lip thinking if I should agree or not.

It's going to be awkward if we leave things like this, I don't want to be uncomfortable whenever I go to Jules place. "Okay make it happen." I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Okay bye love you." She says singing. "Bye love you too." I say laughing.

End of POV 

(Mature scene but its not too much)

( You can skip if you want) 

Brandon just left we had a few drinks and spoke more, Dom and I were getting ready for bed I just took a shower. Dom just got out of the gym now his taking a shower. 

I brush my teeth and wash my face. Dom comes out of the shower, he doesn't wrap the towel around his waist but walks towards me I can see him through the mirror. Dom pulls the towel wrapped around me off and it falls to the ground.

He pulls my back into his chest his hand goes down to my stomach his kissing me down my neck causing me to moan he knows exactly what I want but his taking his time. 

"Dom." I moan out. He smirks and bites my ear, his hand finally reaches where I want it he slowly rubs on my clit I close my eyes feeling so much pleasure. He increases the speed "Keep your eyes on the mirror Jules." He says looking into the mirror. 

Then I feel his finger enter me, I try not to close my eyes but what I see in the mirror isn't helping. The moans that come out of my mouth. Dom kept on going increasing his speed and adding another finger. I bit his shoulder

My legs feel weak after the orgasms I had, I don't know how we got on the bed but I feel my back hit the bed with Dom on top of me. He kisses me, I moan into the kiss as I feel him enter me thrusting in and out of me. 

Let's just say we spent the whole night making love we couldn't get enough of each other we just kept on going and it felt so good the room was filled with our moans and Dom's grunts. At some point I couldn't feel my legs, the sun was rising when we finally stopped and sleep took over us. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment

I tried I suck at writing 🌶 scenes 💀🤣