Chapter 11

I changed into a more comfortable dress and went down I met up with Roslyn and Angela.

"What was that at the altar." Angela asked poking my shoulder. "Yeah, I thought you guys were never going to stop kissing." Roslyn said making kissing sounds.

"Seriously guys he kissed me and I had to let him know that he doesn't affect me." I said smirking.

"Okay girl." Angle said laughing. We went to the reception Dominic and I still had to cut the cake.

"Hey you must be Julia, I'm Zoe Beckham Dominic's cousin it's so nice to meet." She made it. "It's nice to meet you too, I'm glad you made it. I said hugging her. "Yeah, your mum didn't give me any options I took an early flight." We both laughed. "I'm so sorry."

"Julia come you guys need to cut the cake." Mum said pulling me away from Zoe, I gave her the help me look she laughed following me.

Dominic placed his hand on my lower back and held my hand as we cut the cake, we hand to feed each other, he made sure to put cream on the side of my lip.

I was going to move it but he kissed the corner of my lip I felt his tongue licking the cream. I couldn't help but blushing.

"I told you I would get you back." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What a cute couple." Said this girl that came out of nowhere. "You probably don't know me, my name is Amelia James and Dominic here is my boyfriend so don't get too comfortable." She said looking at me up and down with disgust.

"Yes, why would I." She cut me off while I was talking. "Well for your infom." I raised my hand cutting her off "Yeah whatever but sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart he's the one who's getting too comfortable so I think you should be worried." I said then walked off.

This is exactly what I expected from Dominic now his plaything is going to become a nuisance.
Everyone who had a partner was dancing I went and sat on the bridesmaid's table.

"Emily do you know who what's her name again, oh Amelia James is." I asked wondering. "No, not really but I think she's a Victoria Secret model and she models for other brands, why are asking?"

"She had the nerve to tell me that I'm getting too comfortable with her boyfriend." I said laughing. "No, she did not." Jasmine said choking on her wine.

"Can we please beat her up ." Roslyn said holding my hand. "Chill girl not yet soon though." I said making us laugh.

I was having fun until my mum called me, it was time to take pictures then we would say our goodbyes.

Dominic stood behind me and placed his arms around my waist he's chin was on my head, he's really tall we took more pictures with family I wish Jason and Ethan were here.

I hugged my family and friends goodbye, twenty days without my sister's and best friends this is going to be hard.

Mum made sure everything I needed was packed and placed in the boot. Dominic opened the door for me, I waved goodbye to everyone for the last time and got into the car.

Dominic came in and started the car. "Are you ready?" He asked "Ready for what." I asked then he pressed on the accelerator and we were flying through the streets.

♧♧♧♧♧♧

Please vote and comment ❣