Chapter 14

We jumped then after that we went to the beach when we got there I saw two loungers and a table full of all kinds of fruts I went over and took three slices of watermelon and mangos.

"Do you want anything?" I asked walking towards Dominic. 'No thank you I'm good." we were just sunbathing and it felt so good the sound of waves were just so peaceful, I really needed this. "Surprisingly so I am having a lot of fun." I said hesitating.

"Can you please repeat that." He said putting his hand on his ear. "Fine, I'm having a lot of fun." I said laughing. "I told you you would have the best time of your life with me." He said smirking at me. After a few minutes, we went to the beach house. "Do you want to take a swim?" It is very hot.

"Yeah," I said walking towards the pool it was so big. "I'll get us drinks." He said then disappeared into the house.

I kept on swimming around, Dominic came back holding two glasses, he placed them on the table and came running towards the pool screaming cannonball. "Dominic don't!!!" I said trying to swim away.

Water was everywhere then a felt Dominic's hands pulling me back.

"Where do you think you going." He said whispering in my ear. I couldn't say anything because he was so close I could feel his abs on my back.

He swiftly turned me around our faces are so close one move my lips would be touching his, he came closer and I thought he was going to kiss me but he kissed my cheek. "You so cute when you blush." He said rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I jumped on him pushing him under the water, "That's for teasing me." Dominic swam up to the surface. "Is this what we doing now, okay game on."

I tried swimming away from him but he pulled me and pushed me into the water. We kept on playing around until we got tired.

"it's all your fault I'm so tired I can't even move." I said drying myself with a towel. "No, it's your fault we tired you pushed me into the water first." He said laying down on the lounger after dring himself.

"After you did a cannonball." I said lying down beside him, he moved his arm so I could lay on it I placed my head on his shoulder he moved me closer towards him and we stayed like that and watched the sunset.

I didn't think things would turn out like this, Dominic is actually very nice I like being around him. I don't know maybe he's giving this marriage a chance, maybe I should give him a chance.

Maybe we'll become each other's happiness, maybe we'll experience how it truly feels to be loved by someone.

Maybe we'll create beautiful memories together, In the beginning, I judged him without truly knowing him so I'll give him a chance, I'll give us a chance hopefully I'm not making a mistake.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment ❣