Chapter 25

It's safe to say that we going back home and I am so excited to move into the house Dominic got me as a surprise before the Amelia thing happened. 

Everyone was ready to. "Jules you coming with us." Ethan said pulling me to his side. "No, I'm not, I'm going with my husband." I said trying to go to Dominic but Ethan pulled me back. 

"She's safe with me." Dominic said holding my hand. "He didn't cheat on Jules Ethan, they are married so calm down can we leave." Jasmine said walking out the door. 

Ethan let go of me I hugged Dominic laughing, they all gave him that look. "We watching you Dominic." They said and walked out. "Your brothers are something else." Dominic said laughing. 

We got to the airport I hugged my siblings goodbye, apparently Dominic and I aren't going home he's taking me somewhere. We got on the jet I was sleepy so I went to the room to lay down. 

Dominic came in and throw himself on me. "Get off you so heavy." I said laughing trying to get him off. He got off wrapped his hands around my waist and started kissing my cheek. 

"Dom." I said laughing. "I missed you so much." He said stopping." I turned around to face him. "I missed you more, I was so heartbroken I wanted everything that was happening to be a bad dream that I can wake up from." I said tracing my hands all over his face. 

"I'm so sorry Jules please believe I would never do that to you." He said kissing my forehead. I didn't even get the chance to kiss Dom because my brothers didn't allow him to come close to me. 

It's like we are not married but in a dating stage when it comes to them but I didn't waste any time and kissed Dom, he quickly respond to the kiss and pulled me on top of him, my legs were on either side of his waist. 

I pulled away from him. "Where are you taking me?" I asked playing with his hair. "You could say it's a continuation of our honeymoon." He said pinning me on the bed. 

Jasmine's POV 

"Where do you think he's taking her." Emily asked placing her head on my shoulder. "I don't know but it's probably going to be a very relaxing and amazing place." I said placing my head on hers. 

"I need a vacation." Emily said letting out a long sigh. "Then let's go for vacation." I said gaining everyone's attention. "I am so in, but where are we going?" Ethan said sitting in front of me. 

"Let's go to the Caribbean." I said placing my hands on the table. "Did you just say the Caribbean." Jason said sitting next to Ethan. "Yes, are you in." Jason's eyes went wide. "Yes of course I am in." 

"I'm not I have to go back to my beautiful wife, so please drop me off at home before you go." Eric said sitting on the other seat. "Sure we'll start home and pack more clothes then we'll go." 

End of POV 

I fell asleep, Dom woke me up when the jet landed, and as soon as I stepped off the jet my mouth dropped. "Dom you took me to Santorini." I said jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist. 

"I've always wanted to come here, how did you know." I said laughing kissing his cheek. He spun me around. "I'm glad you like it." He said kissing me. 

It was late so we watched the sunset in Oia it was so beautiful and I wouldn't want to be with anyone but Dom at this moment. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment.