Chapter 21

Dominic's POV

I was back home, Jules and I were supposed to move into this house together when we got back from our honeymoon but now it feels wired staying here.

I'm expecting my Mum she's probably going to scream at me. I heard the door ball and opened I didn't expect my Mum to slap me."You so disappointing Dominic, how could you." She said walking in. "Ouch." I said rubbing my cheek.

"Mum I promise I didn't do anything Jules and I wherein a good place before this even happened, we were giving this marriage a chance I love her and would never hurt her." Mum looked at me speechless.

"I'm gathering evidence against Amelia, she drugged me and slept with me I didn't do it willingly. I have a feeling she's going to hurt Jules and I've hired a private investigator to find her before anything happens." I said sitting down.

"You did a great job raising me Mum." She looked at me and started crying. "We should have never trusted Amelia." She said sitting next to me.

"I'll help with anything you need just tell me." She said holding my hands. "Thanks, Mum." I said hugging her.

End of POV

It's been three days in Paris and it sucks that I can't go outside because people will notice me, but it's better this way I can focus on healing and getting over Dominic and I know it's going to be so difficult.

"Jules breakfast is ready ." Emily said. I went down and started eating my breakfast. "Mum has been calling me nonstop, what does she want." Jasmine said drinking her coffee.

"Emily and I are going out to get more groceries before we run out, you'll be okay alone or do you want Emily to stay with you." She asked putting on her coat. "You guys go I'll be fine. I said smiling at her.

"If someone knocks on the door don't let them in okay." Emily said kissing my cheek. "Okay, I won't." I said laughing. They left I finished my breakfast and started clearing the table and putting everything in the dishwasher.

I went to my room and took a nap but I suddenly hear noises coming from downstairs, Jasmine and Emily can't be back so quick. I opened the door and went downstairs. "Hello." I looked in the kitchen and lounge there was no one.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, then out of the blue, someone grabbed me from the back and shoved my head against the fridge. Shit, I felt blood flowing down my head, my head hurt so much and I felt dizzy. I looked up and saw the man he had a mask on.

He grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me to the lounge, I tripped him and he fell. Even though I wasn't feeling too good I had to fight for myself, so I got on him and started punching him but then pushed me and got on top of me.

I started choking me I tried reaching for the wine bottle, I was running out of air. I finally reached it and smashed it against his head.

He fell on my side and I got up breathing heavily holding my throat. I was holding on to the couch for balance. He was bleeding and holding his head trying to get up.

"Who sent you?." I said trying to look for something to defend myself. He got up holding a gun. "You bitch, I'm going to enjoy killing you." He said pointing the gun at me.

I quickly ran behind the couch, he shot the glass table. "Come out Julia you can't hide from me. " He said laughing.

"Make this easy for both of us, come out with your hands behind your head or I'll give my friends a call to kill your sisters, I know they went out to get some groceries."

Shit. "Don't involve my sisters in this I'll do whatever you want." I got up and placed my hands behind my head.

"Now come closer." He said so I walked towards him. He grabbed me and shoved his knee aginst my stomach, I screamed out in pain and fell to the ground.

He started kicking my stomach it was so painful. "That's for hitting me with that wine bottle." He stopped then I held my stomach crying out of pain. "He grabbed my face and said.

"I'll be back soon and the next time you see me I'll have my way with you I'll cut you up into pieces alive." He said tracing the gun down my body. "Get away from me you pig." I said crying. He laughed and hit me with his gun and everything went black.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please vote and comment