Chapter 30

Today was the housewarming party all my friends and family were there, I finally got to see my best friends. "I missed you guys." I said hugging them.

"We missed you more Jules." I started crying. "Jules stop you making me cry." Angela said wiping her tears. We cried and laughed at the same time.

"Your house is so beautiful Jules." Roslyn said looking around. "Thank you, let me get you guys drinks." I said going into the kitchen. 

I got to see Doms Mum and Zoe. "Jules
it's so good to see you, I would have come as soon as you guys landed but Dominic wanted to make sure you were safe." She said hugging me.

"It's good to see you too, how are you?" I said smiling at her. "I'm quite alright but something seems different with you, you glowing." She said holding my hand. 

"I'm glowing." I said laughing. "Okay, Aunti can I please hug her." Zoe said laughing. "Jules I'm so happy to see you." She said hugging. "I'm glad you made it, I know you are very busy." I said smiling at her.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, the house is so beautiful." She said holding my hands. "I see my cousin is treating you well, but if he ever does anything to hurt you, tell me and I'll deal with him." She said making a face serious. 

"What are you going to do to me?" Dom asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't worry about it." Zoe said making a funny face at Dom.

The table was full of gifts, in the invitation I never mentioned bringing a gift, they are all so sweet. We had dinner and spoke then it was time to have dessert. I forget to get the cake I had so many things to do. 

"Dom I forget to pick something up I'll be back soon." I said kissing his cheek. "Let me go with you." He said holding my hand.

"I'll be fine, and we can't both leave our guests." I said then left. I drove to the bakery, they helped me to load the cake. "Thank you." I said and got in the car and drove off. 

Amelia's POV 

Santiago told me Julia left the house and went to a bakery I drove to the bakery and saw her getting in her car, this is the perfect moment to kill her.

I was wearing a face mask and protective clothes so I wouldn't get too injured after a crash into Julia. The traffic light turned green I pressed on the accelerator speeding towards Julia. 

I crashed into her car causing it to be hit by other cars in all directions to it crashing into a tree. I quickly got out of the car and got in my runaway car. 

End of POV

Dominic's POV 

Julia should be back by now, I called her she said she was close I am starting to get worried. "Where's Jules?" Emily asked putting her drink down.

"She went out to get something she's almost here. " I said my phone started ringing. "Hello is this Mr. Dominic Bechkam." somebody said on the other line I could hear police cars and an ambulance.

"Yes, this is he." I said nervously. "I'm sorry to say your wife Julia was involved in a car accident." Everything in the room went slow, I could feel myself falling to my knees. 

Emily asked if I was okay but I couldn't even speak, she took the phone out of my hand and started asking who it was.

I got up and ran to the garage I could hear Emily crying and Jasmine screaming out of shock. I drove off looking for Jules, I was just talking to her this can't be. 

I saw a lot of police cars and an ambulance then I saw Jules car, I stopped the car and ran towards the scene. "Wheres my wife." I asked looking everywhere.

"Mr. Beckham she was rushed to the hospital she's in bad condition." I went to her car and I saw the cake, it was smudged but you could still see what was written on it. 

It was written I am pregnant in pink and blue. no no no no Jules. I said crying I ran towards my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

I was going crazy I have to see her. "When I got there I saw Jules Mum and my Mum crying holding each other. Ethan was on the floor with his hands on his head. Emily and Zoe were crying hugging each other. 

Jasmine was walking up and down crying, Jessica was crying on her husband's shoulder, Eric was crying hugging Baylee, Jason was crying covering his face with his hands.

"I walked past everyone trying to go into the ICU room, but they stopped me. "I want to see my wife!" I said shouting. Jason and Ethan pulled me back, I was going crazy trying to get them to let me go. 

Mum came and hugged me, making me stop. "Mum she's pragnent, Jules is pragnent." I said crying in pain. "What do you mean she's pregnant. " Emma asked holding my arm.

"She went to the bakery to pick up a cake, I didn't even know she wanted to surprise us at the housewarming, I should have went with her." I said crying. 

The Docter came out. "I am so sorry but the baby didn't make, Julia is in a bad condition we put her on life support after the surgery so please don't get too much hope anything can happen." He said looking at us.

"Can I see her." I asked stopping him from leaving. "Yeah." He said and I followed him to Jules's room.

Then I saw her laying on those beds with all the tubes inside her, "I should of went with you." I said sitting beside her holding her hand.

"Jules please come back to me, don't leave me." I said crying into her hand. Her body started shaking and the machine went off all the nurses came and told me to go out, I didn't want to leave her she was dying right in front of my eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I just wanted to know what you guys think about the book so far I really want to know what you'll think.

I have no idea if you guys like the book or not so please comment and tell me what you'll think

I would love to get some feedback

Please vote and comment.