Chapter 39

Brandon and Jasmine have been going out on dates it's the cutest thing ever, Jasmine gets so shy it's shocking because she's always acting like a baddie but when Brandon is around all that goes away.

Emily has been acting wired lately we having dinner at Jasmine's place she stayed over there for a few days dinner was ready but she's still not down. "I'll go check on her." I say getting up.

I opened the door Emily was about to put her top on when I saw the red and blue marks across her body. "Emily who did this to you." I said walking towards.

She put her top on. "Emily!" I said turning her around. "Who did this to you." I said with tears running down my face. "Jules." She said hugging me and crying.

"I can't tell you he'll kill me." She said with her voice cracking. "Emily this is not the way to live, we can help you have to tell me everything."

I hugged her brushing her hair. "Jules I'm so tired I tried ending things with him but he said he would kill me If I tried breaking up with him, I'm so scared." She said hugging me tighter.

"That's why I didn't say anything." She said letting go.

"At first he was nice I was even going to introduce him to you guys but he got jealous because a guy spoke to me, I first found it cute but it got worse."

"He got jealous for everything. Then he become so angry and started hitting me, he apologized and said he would never do it again but he did."

"That's when I said it was over but he said he would kill me if I tried breaking up with him. Jules, he choked me and I thought I was going to die." She said crying uncontrollably.

I hugged her. " I'm so sorry Emily, I promise we'll make that bastard pay." I said. Jasmine walked in. "What happened why are crying?" She said walking toward the bed.

Emily got up and took her top off, Jasmine got up looking at her with so much hurt in her eyes. "Who....who did this to you?" She said looking at Emily everywhere.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything I was so afraid." Emily said looking at herself in the mirror. "Just look at me." She said turning around and looking at her back through the mirror.

"Emily who the hell did this to you and you better tell me his name." She said holding her face and looking into her eyes.

"His name is Lucas Baker we met at one of those functions Mum made us go to you know for rich people, we went out a few times I had a great time with him then he asked me out I said yes."

"He started changing he become so angry and jealous, he beat me up once and I was ready to break things off but then he threatened to kill me. He choked me that day I almost died Jasmine." She said crying.

I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill that dog." She said hugging her. "I'm so sorry you went through that Emily, but I want you to know that you are not alone you have us and we'll protect you." Jasmine said.

I hugged both of them and kissed Emily's head. "You have us Emily don't you ever forget that." I said kissing her head again.

"You know we have to tell our brother, they'll do anything and everything for you Emily Lucas has to pay no women must be treated in that way. We going to ruin his life."

Jasmine said walking up and down. She does that when she's thinking very hard about something.

"Emily I think it's better to go for therapy you." I said holding her hand. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Ethan and Jason were coming over to Jasmine"s place later on so we going to talk about what we going to do to Lucas and he better be prepared for the hell we going to cause.

Watch how his parents are going to defend him and say their son would never do that to any woman, we going to make sure that he never lays a single finger on Emily and any other woman.

We had dinner and after that Emily told our brothers and Jessica what happened they were so angry Ethan brought bodyguards to follow Emily everywhere female bodyguards so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. They hugged her and told her they would deal with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment

I hope you'll enjoying the book please comment your thoughts I want to know what you'll think about the book